1

The news just came out saying that the king is wanting to marry someone new. Jackson got confused because just a few months ago he was engaged to a girl from the group red velvet..

Yeri. Why did they cancel the engagement. Was the king to ugly for her?Or was she too ugly for him?

It was Jackson's senior year sitting with his best friend Kim namjoon talking about the situation.

" who do you think will actually marry the king now"

" I don't know namjoon but it better be someone good because Korea can't wait until he gets crowned" it was true the queen will retire from being the queen and give the crown to her oldest some who is 20 years old. Korea didn't know how he looks like and can't wait to see him for the first time.

" we never saw his face you know. He has never been out of the palace, even yeri doesn't know how he look like."

Jackson shrugged not knowing what to answer. They talked about other situations going on with Kpop groups until they heard someone running towards them.

Youngjae Jackson's younger brother. when he stopped in front of them he was panting for running a long and and both Jackson and Namjoon looked at him confused of why he was running to them

" you won't believe what the royal family just said."
Jackson and namjoon gave each other and look and looked back toward Youngjae.

" tell us" Namjoon said.

" the king's name is Mark and he is not looking for a female bride he is looking for a husband."

As soon as that came out of his mouth both Jackson and namjoon got shocked. Korea is one of those countries who don't support the LGBTQ+ Community, but finding out that the king himself wants men just makes it more confusing for the people around the world.

" but" Youngjae continues. " people will have to vote who will be is husband."

Jackson didn't like that idea. What is that someone that the pops on who picks out and said there name out load doesn't want to marry him.

Nobody knows how he looks like nor will know until they meet him.

___________________________

" mom this is ridiculous"

Mark didn't know that his mother went behind his back and told all of Korea that he is in fact gay.

" well BamBam has to tell me so it isn't my fault anyways"

He ground.

He didn't want to marry someone who is from the city. He has only been out of the palace one in his life and that's where he found BamBam.

Mark snuck out of the palace to see the beautiful city of Seoul and walked around alone.

People were staring at him because why would a little boy walk out at night alone.

He walked so far that he didn't know his way back.

He started to worry so much that he almost had a panic attack.

He was in the woods alone. Nobody was there. He walked around and stopped when he heard a car crash.

He started walking to the car that wasn't that clear for him to see. He saw a little boy who kept repeating the words mom and dad over and over.

The sight was too emotional for anyone to handle. The boy was confused. He was shaking his mom so she would wake up.

" mom. Mommy" over and over.
The boy saw mark and stayed where he was.

The next thing they knew is that there were horses behind them with the queen and some guards.

" mark finally I found you". His mother grabbed him and hugged so tightly that he couldn't breathe.

" why did you go out of the castle. Are you hurt. Why are you in the woods. Oh"

She saw the boy looking so shocked and the situation going on I front of him.

The queen saw the car and the boy's parents bodies.
One of the guards took the boy while the other went to see if the parents were alive or not.

They were dead but couldn't tell him because he was really young.

"What's your name"

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but you can just call me BamBam."

The queen told him that he will stay with them.

He never knew about his dead parents until he was 13.

Marks mother is always worried about the two boys also Yugyeom because she doesn't want them to go through what BamBam has gone through in his life.