10

***2.5 weeks until the wedding***
It was finally announced that the Royal family's wedding will only be family and friends and people were quite disappointed with them.

Comments, videos and news all over social media about it and yet they never knew why it was only family and friends.

Jackson never wanted to get married to anyone growing up neither did mark but after they met each other everything changed.

They don't want to have a big ass wedding because they were both afraid that something bad might happen.

When I mean something bad I mean bad.

REAL BAD!!!!

Not everyone in Korea accepts the king being gay or even marrying someone who is unknown and by that I mean someone who is a prince, idol, actor, model.

It was just voting for someone to marry you.

People started to hate on Jackson cause they wanted their king to be safe with some and people kept saying thing like he is a psychopath or a murderer.

But they don't know that Jackson is the sweetest person EVER..

All of Jackson's friends defend Jackson by replying that either they don't know him or that they are just jealous of him getting to marry a king.

Mark tells Jackson never to look at the hate comment and stay with the positive ones because he didn't want Jackson to feel about himself and leave him.

Jackson obeyed Mark and listens to anything he says cause he knows that it's right to follow and he doesn't want to anger mark....again.

Yes they had an argument a few days after the hate started to trend.

The hate got into Jackson's mind and he started to ignore mark the whole day and did a bit Of planning by himself and didn't tell mark.

Planning stuff wasn't the reason mark got mad.

It was Jackson's attitude

For example:

" Jackson's what to you think will be better for our dining table Color should be pink or white??" Mark asked Jackson who wasn't even paying attention to him but listened.

" I don't know. Just pick one yourself"
Everyone who is in the rooms looked at him.
( everyone who is in the room is markson, bambam, yugeyom, the queen, and the wedding planner. JB was is his office researching stuff about criminals)

That evening mark kept yelling at Jackson for not even helping him
Figure out why to do for the wedding while Jackson kept looking at the floor felling guilt creep inside of him.

" why are you acting like this Jackson. I don't get. Do you want this or not. Cause I would completely understand if you didn't want to get married" mark shouts with tears watering his eyes as he looks at Jackson not saying a word to him or even looking at him.

Mark heard sniffles coming from Jackson. He immediately felt guilty for yelling at him instead of just talking to him about it.

" I'm sorry, there are a lot of things going through my mind today and I couldn't keep focus on the planning." Jackson said in a low voice still looking at the floor and mark was the only one who could hear him.

" why couldn't you stay focused" mark asked kneeling down to be the same hieght. He put his finger on Jackson's chin and moved his face so he could look at him.

The sight of Jackson broke his heart into a million pieces. Tears on his cheek and on his eyes. Nose and cheeks are red whole frowning and mark just didn't want to see Jackson this way ever because he felt bad for himself.

" I can't help it. All the hate I'm getting for no fucking reason. Death threats, wanting me to kill my self and saying that I shouldn't marry keeps getting on my mind. I just can't help thinking about it." Jackson answers while his tears began to stop as mark pulls Jackson into a hug.

" don't think about what people are saying. They are just jealous that you are marrying me and not them. Please Jackson close the social media if you think it will bother you so much. I don't want you to feel bad about yourself and you should know that no matter what happens or where we are we will always love each other even if it means something else. Okay" mark pulled away as Jackson nodded and gives him a quick peck on the lips.

After a few minutes they layed in their bed looking at each other smiling without saying any word.

People never know what's going on between them now will ever know about both of their personal lives.

Holding onto each other was the best feeling of love to both of them cause that's how they knew they will never let go of each other no matter what happens. People don't need to approve to anything so it becomes okay. It's not their decision to say anything about you and just go do your thing and never listen to them cause it can get into your mind.

One person out of Jackson and mark heard everything and wondered why can't his crush just like him back and that person is...

BAMBAM!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter will be about BamBam and his love story so stay tuned.

Sorry for not posting for like 2 weeks I'm going to start and be more active

I promise