15

*1.5 weeks until wedding*

"Mark!!"

"What is it Yugyeom"

Yugyeom wasn't really sure if he should tell his brother about his feeling the he is going though right now

" I want him Mark" Yugyeom said but it confused Mark and of course it didn't make sense.

"Who? Who do you want"

"BamBam" Mark got more confused because he clearly saw him, BamBam and YoungJae making out the lsat time YoungJae came to visit.

"I....isn't he already yours and YoungJae's" Mark questioned the sudden behavior of Yugyeom cause it has happened the past few days.

Yugyeom was not being himself. He was acting was different and of course BamBam noticed and asked Mark about it but he didn't notice because he and Jackson's wanted to see it all their wedding decorations were delivered.

"No.....l...l"

"Spit it out Yugyeom!" Mark telles because he was too frustrated at this point.

" I want him all to myself. I don't want to share him with YoungJae. I don't even have feelings for him and I don't feel like BamBam has feeling for me. All he talks about us YoungJae. I even caought him master bating by only saying YoungJae's name and he doesn't even look like he even likes me. Mark help me out. You are my older brother and BamBam is your best friend please make BamBam love me. ONLY ME!"

At this point Yugyeom was crying and mark was shook and didn't know what to say.

" didn't you like YoungJae"

" I *sniff* did but my*sniff* feeling went away"

Mark couldn't tell BamBam to break up with YoungJae just to be with Yugyeom.

It would be hard for BamBam.

" listen...."

Yugyeom looked up, tears of sadness and hopeless still in his eyes. He looked at mark still crying and sniffling non stop and mark knew how much he was hurt because this was his first time hearing that Yugyeom even liked someone soo much.

" I can't tell BamBam how you feel about YoungJae. But I can tell him that you feel left out and feel like he Doesn't even like you. But even though that you two won't have a relation be there for him if anything happens between him and YoungJae. If you be there for him all the time he will maybe fall in love with you and you two could be together"

Mark grabbed Yugyeom and put his head on his chest and kept stroking his hair while they were sitting in the floor in each other's embrace.

" M- Mark" Yugyeom said breaking the silence between them. Mark hummed in response

" I love you"
Mark chuckled at his brother's words but of course he would say them back.
" love you too Yugi"

" does Yugyeom know that I'm here" YoungJae asked BamBam who was pulling him to their room.

BamBam just shrugged.
" come here"
BamBam said to YoungJae before pulling him closer and their lips closing on each other. BamBam's hands around YoungJae's neck deepening their kiss. YoungJae lifts BamBam up to put both his legs around YoungJae's waist.

" what about Yugyeom, we can't do this without him" young she asked breaking their kiss and with a string of salive connecting their lips together.

" he doesn't want us to be together. Only me and him and doesn't want you in our relationship." BamBam said before connecting their lips again.

Everything happened so fast that how Youngjae is hovering on top of BamBam and both of them are naked and he kept thrusting his cock inside of BamBam hole.

BamBam was moaning non stop and of corse the whole castle could hear it.

They suddenly heard the door open and the last person the expected to see was their.

Yugyeom.

" WHAT. THE. HELL." They heard him yell before covering them selves with the blanket.

" Yugyeom" BamBam said trying to catch his breath from all the pleasure he was getting before he walked in on them.

" I can't believe it BamBam. You love him more than me." Yugyeom said felling the shame he felt when he talked to mark about this.

" you didn't want young Jae is this relationship so I called him over told him everything and now you just need to watch us" BamBam said as he kept looking at Youngaje as if they were planning on doing something.

A guard that was behind BamBam door pushed it so It could close and locked it with just Youngjae, BamBam and yugyeom in the room.

" what are yo....." before he would even finish the word it was cut of by youngJae pulling the Blanket of off them and going back to thrusing into bamBam as fast as he can.

Yugyeom kept screaming telling them to stop over and over

" yugyoem, yugyeom, yugyeom,Yugyeom"
Yugyeom woke up by someone calling him name.

BamBam

" what is going on you were moving a lot and saying stop over and over when you were asleep. Did you have a nightmare?"  BamBam was too worried for yugyeom.

" do you umm... like youngjae more than me?" He finally had the guts to ask that to BamBam

" why would I?" Yugyeom just shrugged at the sudden words that he didn't expect coming out of BamBam's mouth.

" do you not remember. He called me saying that he didn't want to have a relationship with us because all his feeling for us went away and we ended up cuddling until we fell asleep"

Yugyeom mouth formed an "o" as he understood everything.

" but it will be more easier" he said morning until he sat on yugyeoms lap, grinding on him a little

" sex will be more easier?" Yugyeom questioned that sentence trying to understand it.

" mhm, in fact I'm still a virgin and also you are so I think I will enjoy this sex more than the other unless you know, you wanted to use fifty shades of grey stuff on me." BamBam whispered the last parts which made yugyeom smirk and take off his shirt.

" maybe next time"
And covers them with the blanket.

Moaning and the bed breaking could only be heard from their room from 1:00 am until 4:30 am.

Yugyeom was finally happy that BamBam confesses that he only wanted them two to be together but they are not the only ones who had a happy night don't forget young Jae with his new lover , markson and JB and Jinyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry about young Jae he will have a new lover

Also I'm sorry for the ones who shipped them three together don't worry they will have friendship moments in the future.

Next chapter get ready for the royal wedding