12

* part 2 of the last chapter*

" It's either me or work JaeBum" said Jinyoung. That sentence caused the whole world to stop and got stuck into his head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*5 hours before*

Dorine asked JB to come to her office to talk and that got JB stressed because he didn't want to get fired or his job going to someone else.

He knocked on her office door slowly and softly, he heard a little voice saying a
'come in' and entered the office.

Dorine was sitting on her chair and told JB to have a seat on one of the two chairs she had infront of the desk.

" do you want to know why I called you here today"

JB nodded while his hands were shaking. He really didn't want to get fired.

" I'm not firing you."

He mumbled a thank god that only h and the queen could hear.

" this is about you and Jinyoung"

JB winded his eyes and could feel his heart racing cause he didn't know what he was expecting from her.

" BamBam heard you last night and you know how much he loves eves drooping and he told me everything. I called Jinyoung this morning and told him to come here and he will be here in about 30 minutes to talk with you cause it's been a while ever since you two have been out or been talking."

It took JB a moment to understand everything she was saying and he smiled after knowing exactly what she was saying.

" thank you" JB said softly cause he didn't want to jump out of excitement and yell.

" you know you don't need to thank me. I see you as a child of mine and you know how I would do anything just to make anyone happy"

JB nodded and walked out of the office to greet Jinyoung at the entrance of the castle.

He saw mark, Jackson, Yugyeom and BamBam infront of the door to greet him as well.

They all had their own conversation until JB heard someone talk on the walkie talkie saying that Jinyoung and YoungJae came.

He told the guys and Jackson got shocked that his brother was going to visit him.

Jinyoung enters the castle with YoungJae and both got greeted hugs by Jackson.

" I'm going to take YoungJae and the others to the other room JB please talk To Jinyoung"

They all left the room to let them talk. But it was silent. Non of them spoke a word to each other it was only JB looking at Jinyoung while he kept staring at the floor.

" why don't you ever have time for me"

Jinyoung broke the silence. His voice sounded like he wanted to cry but trying to hole it back. It broke JaeBum's heart seeing him in this state.

" I want to have the kind of relationship where we are always together. We wake up together and do things together and never worry each other. But you have this job to help out your family and barely even see me cause I miss you. Jinyoung has tears  down his cheeks crying so hard and clutching his fists into a ball.

" I-I - " do you not want to see me. Am I just a toy to you. We have been together ever since we both were 13 and you got this job for 3 years now and yet I can't bare a minute without you." JaeBum still didn't say a word but wrapped his arms around Jinyoung's waist and pulled him to his chest. He was trying to let go of JB but he was holding him to tight to let Jinyoung go.

" I'm sorry for not being the way you wanted me to. I miss you too and would never use you as a toy because I truly and will always love you no matter what happens. I want to see you every second of the day but I'm to terrified to ask for breaks to see you and family because I don't want them or you to see me over work myself or get terrified to leave the royal family."

Jinyoung was still in the same position his head on JB chest and hands on his shoulder trying to push away.

" you need to choose if it's me or work"

JB looks down and Jinyoung who was looking up at him with puffy eyes.

" I choose-" Both" a voice said that made both Jinyoung and JB look at the direction where the voice came from.

It was Marks voice.

" you have no say in this JB" mark said it in a serious tone and Jinyoung let's go of JB blushing but he was still mad that mark ruined the moment.

" Jinyoung you may come to the castle anytime you want because you are with JaeBum and he is family to everyone of us. And JB you can have a 4 day break every 2 weeks."

" or maybe Jinyoung can come move in with us" Dorine said coming out of nowhere.

" no no no I don't want to pardon you, it's your castle not mine, also Jackson is here and when we are in a room together it's gets crazy"

Jackson muttered a quick "true" and looked at mark smiling.

" you have no say in this Jinyoung you have to say yes no matter what" JB told him and earns a playful punch on his shoulder. But before Jinyoung's fist could touch the older shoulder he was pulled in for a kiss.

It lasted a few seconds but it was worth showing Jinyoung how much JB wanted him.

" I love you Jinyoung"

" I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter will only be about BamBam, YoungJae and Yugyeom.