17

3rd person P.O.V
* honeymoon*

Jackson planned surprise mark for their honey moon. Mark didn't know where they would go, he just knew how long they were going to stay there which is 3 weeks.

They boarded a privet plane with just the two of them and they stayed at a villa in that country and mark still didn't know where they were.

" Jackson, where the fuck are we?"
Mark asked looking around the villa Jackson rented.
" guess" was the only thing Jackson said every time he asked the question.

Mark hated when he had to guess stuff for anything because he was really bad at it.

" JACKSON WANG I DONT WANT TO FUCKING GUESS , JUST TELL WHERE THE FUCK WE ARE!!!"

Mark yelled out of frustration and Jackson was shook but just stayed the same. " look through that window" Jackson said pointing at the window behind mark.

Mark turned around and. Saw the best view of the night

" the Eiffel Tower" Mark said softly admiring how beautiful it was

Mark never traveled in his life. Only once in his life that he left his home and that s when he met BamBam.

Mark has always dreamt of how his life would have been if he was only a normal person and could see everything.
He married Jackson yesterday and have never felt what we was feeling right now.

He wanted Jackson to know everything and if he knew everything he wanted Jackson to never leave his side no matter what because mark finally smelled freedom.
He was out of Korea for the first time in his life and he wants to experience more.
Way more than anyone could think.

A tear slipped out of Mark's eye and that didn't go unnoticed by Jackson.
" why are you crying"
Jackson asked in concern as he wiped away that one tear.
" I wish I could see more, who knows what would happen if I didn't meet you. I could have just stayed home and never left korea, but now I finally feel freedom and breathe the air I always wanted to breathe. Thank you Jackson"
Mark kept sniffling non stop, but Jackson held his hand to know that he will always be there. Mark had never felt more safer than he is with Jackson and that what he always wanted to feel.

" I love you"
Mark said giving Jackson a hug burying his fac I on Jackson's chest feeling comfortable.
" I love you too" Jackson smiled hugging hi back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)(••)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be more chapters about how they spend their honeymoon don't worry

There will be more chapters coming out soon, I'm just too bored to think about ideas, I'm sorry but lore will come soon I promise