Chapter 14

Lisa POV
The date of the comeback drew closer but I haven't seen Y/N for a few days, except for a few FaceTime calls, but that's different, so I decided to drop by her apartment today. I informed my unnies and manager oppa, who had kindly offered to drop me off at Y/N's place before he headed back home.

"Thanks Oppa." I thanked him before waving goodbye. I walked towards Y/N's apartment, knocking the door and waiting for Y/N to open the door. The door swung open and revealed Y/N wearing an oversized shirt and sweatpants, with a pair of glasses that was perched on the edge of her nose. Her hair wasn't tied up and there were eye bags under her eyes, but other than that, she looked flawless.

"Oh hello m'lady. What brings you here?" She asked, pushing her glasses up and stepping aside to let me in.

"I haven't seen you for so Long." I pouted.

"I just FaceTime you yesterday." She laughed.

"It's not the same. Can I borrow your clothes?" I asked. She nodded before sitting down at the dining table, looking at her computer. I quickly changed into Y/N's clothes before walking back to where she was. Grabbing a chair, I sat next to Y/N, watching her click on her mouse, her eyes focused on the screen and her work.

"What are you doing?"

She tore her eyes away from the screen, looking at me. And I swallowed thickly. Glasses Y/N looks good. "Editing your comeback music video and teaser photos."

"Have you eaten?" Y/N shook her head.

"Why not?"

"I need to get this done quickly. I didn't have much time to go out to grab a takeout or cook, and I don't have any snacks at home."

"I'll cook for you something." I got up from my seat.

"Oh. Ok. Thank you. Just don't burn the kitchen down." Y/N grinned before continuing her work.

Y/N POV
Lisa let out a cry and I ran to the kitchen. "What happened?" I asked, panicking.

"Cut myself." She sucked on her index finger. I sighed before walking to her and pulling her finger out of her mouth, examining her cut.

"Why do you keep hurting yourself." I grumbled as I took her to the sink and started to wash her cut before grabbing a plaster and placing it on her finger.

"Here, I'll cook instead. You can go sit." Lisa looked down, awfully quiet. "Hey. Are you alright?" I asked softly, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"It's just- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause trouble." She whispered, if I hadn't leaned forward I probably wouldn't have heard her.

"It's alright. I needed a break anyways." I ruffled her hair and she gave me a small smile.

"I'm staying here with you." She told me. Shrugging I proceeded to make us both lunch.

After we both had dinner, I laid down on the sofa. I know it isn't a good thing to do after eating but I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and they shot back open when something fell on me, no someone.

"Lisa... Get off." I mumbled.

"No." I sighed but I hugged tighter and she buried her face deeper into my chest.

"Goodnight, knight in shining armor."

"Goodnight m'lady."