Chapter 22

Lisa POV
We were finally back in Korea after the long world tour. I was sad that the world tour has come to the end and god knows when YG would release us from his dungeon. I was glad we were able to see blinks from all around the world and it warmed my heart seeing so many people listening and appreciating our music.

I skipped towards Y/N's apartment, the camera in a box that was clutched tightly in my hands. I could not contain my mirth as I knocked on the door, waiting for Y/N to hurry and open the door.

"Hi!" I greeted once the door flew open. Y/N stood at the door in shock, her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose again. My heart started to pound. She's beautiful. She adjusted it higher up her nose, her mouth still hung wide open. I deflated a little. Was she not happy to see me?

"Lisa?" Y/N finally says after staring at each other for a few seconds in awkward silence.

"Yep it's me. Do you not want me here? I could leave-" I was cut of when Y/N tackled me into a hug. I smiled before relaxing into her embrace.

"No. You've left me alone for too long." She whispered, voice slightly muffled as she tucked her head into the hem of my hoodie. I chuckled before waddling into the apartment and shutting the door close, not forgetting to lock it. It wasn't easy, considering the fact that Y/N still clung onto me.

"Wow. I didn't know you were this clingy." I patted her back as I set the box down. Y/N didn't reply. "Y/N?" She hummed in response.

"Can you let go off me for a while?" I asked as I tried to peel her off.

She pulled away, glasses hanging lopsided on her face. She had a pout on her face when she did so. "Here." I passed her the box, grinning widely. She frowned as she took the box from me gingerly.

She cut opened the tape on the box with a knife she had gotten from the kitchen and gasped. "No way."

"Yes way."

"Wow," she mumbled as she pulled the camera out of the box. "wait, is this for me or are you just flexing."

I rolled my eyes and told that it was for her, to make up for the broken camera. Her eyes twinkled with excitement as she got rest of the contents out of the box. "Look, I even got the strap for you, so you wouldn't drop it like last time."

"Excuse me?"

After placing the memory card in, she took a picture of me, when I wasn't ready.

"Hey!" I said as I shot her a glare, putting my hands on my hips as I pretended to be upset.

Y/N grinned as she checked the picture, but the grin turned into a frown almost immediately. I looked at her worriedly, trying to look over her shoulder but to avail. "What's wrong? Is something wrong with the camera?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"It's the picture of you." She looked up, a frown still on her face. Oh. I shrunk a little, my heart sank as I look at her, her face now showing a mix of confusion and disappointment. She doesn't like me. But who am I kidding. We're both girls aren't we? We can't possibly date each other anyways. Millions of thoughts rushed through my mind. Saddened by the fact that my crush doesn't like me back, I was about to make a joke out of it when Y/N continued.

She place the camera onto the table before reaching out and cupping my face, much to my surprise. Using her thumbs, she rubbed my cheeks before saying, "It didn't capture your beauty. No picture can." My heart started to race. Wait what?