2 | Peter One and Peter Two/Spidey Shenanigans

Last chapter, Miles and Gwen met Peter Parker and his friends, portals opening up all over the multiverse.

But who is behind these portals?

That is what Miles and Gwen are trying to figure out!

With a little help from friends old and new, will Miles and Gwen be able to stop the person behind all of this, or will Dark Wasp sucessfully seperate them from one another?

Find out in 2 | Peter One and Peter Two!

In Spidey Shenanigans, meet Sofia Silver (aka Spinneret), from Earth-9115!

Sofia's having enough trouble navigating her new-found powers and training with Adrien Agreste, aka Cat Noir, and she doesn't need any other responsibilities, what with her and Ladybug arguing 24/7 and fighting the daily akumas.

So when she falls through a portal that leads her to a world without superheroes, Sofia has the feeling that things are never going to be easy, especially since everything she thought was fictional turns out to be real.

If Sofia wants to return to her dimension, she has to help Gabriella Sawyer (otherwise known as the violent and merciless Silent Spider), Morgan Stark (the much-needed hero Iron Heart), and their pet cat Milo  (aka the pun-derful Spider-Cat) close the mysterious portal that is floating above Seattle. 

But nothing is as it seems, and friendships will have to be formed if these three girls want to save the city- even if it means having to dig into Gabriella's unknown past, including the disappearance of her family.

Will Sofia be able to return to her dimension? Will Miles and Gwen discover who's behind the portals, or be seperated before they can even get back to their friends?

-0-0-0-

~DRAWING COMING SOON~

Peter B. Parker had never been happier.

Him and MJ were working things out, and his duties as Spider-Man weren't inflicting with his alter ego anymore. Miles and Gwen were back in their dimensions safe and sound...

Life was good.

Until it wasn't.

"I made reservations at that place you like. Yeah, the one downtown... mmm hmm!" Peter laughed kind-heartedly, crumpling up his burger wrapper. He rose to his feet, pulling his mask off and walking along the edge of the roof. "I know how much you love their key lime pie. Of course. Hmm... Maybe-"

Peter stopped in his tracks, staring at the wall- why?

Because a portal had appeared.

The same one that brought him to Miles' universe.

Peter B. Parker's face fell. "Oh no,"

That's when he got sucked into the portal, his phone falling to the ground.

~DRAWING COMING SOON~

"Peter? "

-0-0-0-