3-Nudist community

The rest of the women went through... the cleaning process with much convincing for the Korean Lady.

Now we stand at the other side of the passage.

[TAKE THE CLOTHES ON YOUR LEFT AND PUT THEM ON]

we look to our left and find four folded bundles on four cubes with our names printed on the block.

We look at each other unsure.

"I'm tired of being naked, unless this some messed up nudist community" Spanish steps forward to the block labeled Khatelina "I'm putting on some damn clothes"

She unwraps the bundle to see a silver jumpsuit with blue lining with a popped up coller and a winged cape thing up to the back of our knees in black. (Top)

We all put them on. I also relise the names of the other two Females.  Daisy, the chiseled jawed, orange haired, pale skinned women with almost a glare as scary as mine. Asuka, a small Korean women with a sweet face and fearfull brown eyes and lastly, Khatelina. Our resident bad mouthed, feisty Latino with fiery, almond eyes and straight black hair. The fire in her eyes worries me because people with that fire, usually do something stupid.

Once dressed, still barefoot though, we stand around waiting for that dreadful whoosh sound.

A/N- QUICKLY, MY CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE SHORTER BUT MORE INSTEAD OF LONG AND FEW. But NOT THIS SHORT.
OK. BYEEEEEEE
TILL NEXT TIME MY FELLOW SAVAGES
LOVE MNM