1 - Intro

PROLOGUE

I killed my twin brother.

Running away in the woods made me realize how real it was. It used to be me and him against the world or against our idiotic father. He was our father but he wasn't a father.

My dad, Genvi Torenzo, leader of the Titans mafia gang, was never one to be kind. He was ruthless, and wicked and he never treated us like we were his children.

He would hit us, force us to hit each other calling it training and give us unbelievable tasks to do with food as a reward.

Yeah. We didn't usually eat.

From a young age, we already knew what to expect from the world. We never had a normal childhood. We were taught how to harden our hearts but it wasn't to a full effect because of our mother.

At the very least, we knew how to love and sneak in food for each other when one of us didn't get any.

We weren't even given the respect we deserved. Being children of a Torenzo came with perks we couldn't use.

At times just looking at him head-on got us a punishment. We never understood why he hated us so much. He never called us by our names. It was always bastard, fool, bitch, asshole, name it. I could defend myself through his 'training' but it never stopped me from hating him. I hated every fibre in him. I couldn't wait for a chance to kill him.

***

Hey, it's the author here. This is my first book on Wattpad and I hope everyone supports me through it.

If there needs to be a correction somewhere please feel free to tell me no matter how many times. I would rather see your corrections than complaints.

See y'all later.

Daniella Ruyi.