17 - Date And Ditch 2

Alexis' p.o.v

"Why do you always interrupt?!"

Abby was once again all over Dante but who could blame her? He was fucking hot.

"Is this the girls toilet?" I asked.

Dante was looking at me with his regular blank expression. Maybe he had nothing to say at the moment. I wouldn't if I was in his shoes.

Abby ignored my question and looked at Dante. "Let's go and take this somewhere else."

Dante didn't say a word. He kept looking at me, wondering what I thought of him.

I thought he was a douche. Just saying.

I was a little jealous, I'll admit but who wouldn't be? It's stupid to say this but the fact that he touched me in so many ways got me thinking that I was something special.

I've never had any physical contact with any man like that and he was the first so I couldn't be blamed me for being naive.

I didn't even notice that Abby walked out seeing as no one paid attention to her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Girls toilet?" I said.

"This is for men." He noted.

"I figured. That was unprofessional though. What you did to Abby. Seriously low-"

"I get it, you can stop now!"

We kept quiet for a while. "Since you're here, I might as well finish what I started."

"You're drunk." I said and that made him come closer.

"Someone's going to come in and snap us again." I added.

"Let them. I like being called your boyfriend."

I gulped and slowly, red appeared on my face. Did he mean that?

"Why do you suddenly look so good?" He asked.

"You shouldn't be doing this to your employees." I stated trying to give him a reason to back up.

"I'm okay with having a little fun. They know I won't date them and I won't get attached.

"They want me. Why shouldn't I be so generous to give it to them?"

"Wow so generous!"

"Are you jealous?" He asked smirking.

"Why would I be?"

"You are my girlfriend so you have every right to be."

"We aren't dating. Period."

"Am I unworthy?"

"Maybe you are." I said and he came closer. I was scared to look at his face so I looked away but he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

Why did he always want to stare into my eyes?

Was he trying to make me feel intimidated?