#2: Three Heartset Lovers

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my diamond encrusted alarm clock. You may be asking yourself, are you rich if you have a diamond encrusted alarm clock? Well you see, before I was a journalist, I was a famous child actress in my teen years. I stopped doing it, but the Krona that I earned in the process earned me loads of rich novelty's. I remembered I had to meet Jamie-Lee at the Aquarium later on so I went into my huge closet, and browsed my endless collection of amazing up to date fashions! In the end, I chose a cute black crop-top saying "Work it!" Around it, and a short white loose white fringe top to go over it. For the bottom half i wore black knee high fishnet socks and some shoes made out of 24 carat gold, that had pearls on the front (I also wore some ripped denim shorts.) I went to my pantry and got a nearly out of date cereal bar and went across the street to the Aquarium. The man at the kiosk greeted me. "Just go in! It's free because of Eurovision Season!" I said thank you and went into the first room where I saw Jamie-Lee waiting for me. I tapped on her shoulder. She turned around swiftly and jumped back in surprise. "Oh, hi Francine! Your dressed rich today!" I giggled, "Yeah, you have got a point! What did you want to tell me about?" Jamie-Lee was interrupted by a happy sounding voice. "Hello, ladies. How's the Euro Season greeting you?" It was Mans Zemerlow and Petra Mede! "Very good, thank you Mans!" Jamie-Lee replied. He gave us a gold leafed envelope. "Your both invited to the masquerade ball we are hosting tonight. Come in your best attire. I know you will, Francine. Your closet is filled with it! See you girls later..." they ran off to the next room in the aquarium. "This is what I wanted to tell you! I was wondering if we could go together with Poli Genova to the Ball. Meet me and Poli in the hotel lobby at 7:00pm tonight and I will show you your outfit." I agreed. She then ran out of the aquarium. I checked my Apple Watch. The time was 10:23am so I walked ten minutes to the stadium. When I arrived, I got my name tag and clipboard with the acts I will be interviewing today. I looked at the list. I had a good lineup today. I had: 1. Barei, Spain at 11:00am 2.Hovi Star, Israel at 1:00pm and 3. Amir, France at 3:00pm. I had to interview Barei in half an hour so I made my way to the interview room. I was amazed. Black fuzzy seats and galaxy wall paper! I placed my Chanel handbag at the side of the room. I looked at my social media for that half an hour until there was a knock on the door. I put my phone on the coffee table and opened the door. Barei was there with the guide who left us alone. "Hiii! I'm Francine I'm so exited to meet you!" She looked like she had noticed me before. "Hey, are you that girl who played Hannah Vemelda in that Swedish kids show?" I can't believe she knew that!!?? After the interview, it was 12:00pm so I went to the canteen. I sat with William and Deban and a new guy (who was called Poraig) I had a turkey and lettuce sub with a bottle of Sunny D. The hours seemed to pass quickly afterwards. After my interview with Amir was uploaded to my blog, I looked at my Apple Watch yet again. It was 6:45pm so I only had 15 minutes to get to the hotel! I put on my new Adidas gold trainers and walked 5 minutes to the hotel. Jamie-Lee and Poli were waiting in the lobby. "Hi, guys. Where's my outfit?" I hugged Poli as Jamie-Lee gave me a tote bag which I guessed was my outfit inside. I went home to get changed and the others went to get ready in Jamie-Lees Hotel Room. I got the outfit out of the bag and put it on. I looked so cute in it! I was wearing an Alice in Wonderland inspired dress which was all pink and poofed. My hair was down And curly with a pink bow on top. For my lower half, I had pastel pink socks and big chunky platform shoes (which were also pink) for my mask, it was a white mask with a cute face on it. And for my face, I put some pink candies and lollipops along my nose. I had some left so I put the rest on my dress. I went to my front door and heard Poli and Jamie-Lee outside waiting for me. I opened the door to find they were dressed the same as me (but in different colours!) Jamie-Lee was all blue and Poli was all black and I was all in pink. "Ok, now that everyone's ready, let's head to Euroclub!" So we walked sassily down the street and  along one street to Euroclub.......

Before we went in, we placed our masks on our faces. All the boys had gone in ages ago, so we were the first girls to arrive. Jamie-Lee had told the staff that we should have a special entrance as being the first girls to arrive so we did. The doors opened slowly as we walked sassily into the club. All the boys stopped and looked at us all eyes. Petra took the mic from Mans and said. "It looks like the first girls are here, reveal yourselves, ladies!" Jamie-Lee stepped forward "Blue Pill or Jamie-Lee!" The boys clapped. "Next!" I stepped forward. "Pink Pill or Francine!" The boys clapped harder this time and even cheered! I must have got quite the entrance! Lastly, Poli stepped forward. "Black Pill Or Poli Genova!" The boys clapped, cheered and jumped. We walked off the staircase down to where the boys were. The photographers took pictures of us together until we all separated. Jamie-Lee went to chat with the Irish Delegation Nicky Burne, And Poli went to chat with Barei who was dressed all in gold. Meanwhile, I sat on a leather seat in the corner. Suddenly, somebody came and sat next to me? Why would anybody want to sit next to me, nobody ever has the flipping courage! It was.....Donny Montell? Why was he over here? Is he trying to flirt? He's married! What's going on? He winked seductively. "Hey, Francine. U looking fine as ever tonight!" I started to move away when he stopped me. "Please, stay with me." I couldn't stand it so I ran to the other side of the room. "You know he's gonna upset his wife if he starts flirting with me" I said in my mind "Such an asshole" I sat by the windowsill as another boy came over to me. He had a much more calmer tone. "Hi, Francine. Do you want to hang out?" It was Freddie from Hungary. Again, why does he want to hang out with me? He started talking about how crazy Jamie-Lee was hanging with Nicky. I slapped his hand. "That's my friend your talking about, you idiot. I got up from the windowsill and stormed out of there, unseen..... I found a black cloak on a random hanger in the corner so I put it on and ran off into the woods..... away from reality..... away from the world......away from all sights and sounds with nobody following me whatsoever. But there was one who saw me run out.................................................................Frans!