#8: One Year Later (Last Part! 😭)

01/5/2017: It had been a year since Frans and Francine has started dating. He is now 18 and she is now 23. They had plans to move in together when they were older, but Frans had managed to move next door to her. It was hard saying goodbye to Jamie-Lee, Poli and William and Deban, but they had helped out a lot with getting them together. One day, the mailman came with an invitation for both of them. It said: "Dear Frans and Francine, you have been chosen by Jamala to attend the Esc 2017 in Kyiv. You may see a couple of old acquaintances there! Come to Stockholm Airport on 12/5/2017 where you will fly on a private jet to Kyiv. Jamala can't wait to see you there! Lots of love The Esc 2017 Team." And so they did. Days later, Frans and Francine boarded the jet to Kyiv, where some surprises were in store.

P.O.V: When we arrived in Kyiv airport, we got to meet some of this years acts. I got along well with Agnesha from Latvia, actually! A tour guide took us to the terminal. I was shocked to see familiar faces there. I saw Poli and Jamie-Lee standing there with open arms. I hugged them as tight as I could. "Please say this is not a dream!" I gasped. Poli and Jamie-Lee laughed. William and Deban were at the Luggage Carousel. "It's so nice to see you two again!" They all said. We exchanged numbers so we would never lose contact again. As we all followed the tour guide to the hotel with our luggage, I smiled at Frans. I thought to myself "All the friends we have made, and sacrifices. At the end of the day, it's just Young Love Blues after all!" We then walked hand in hand onto the streets of Kyiv, never looking back every step we took.

                                              The End