#5: The "Secret Admirer"

The next day, the stadium was getting ready for the 1st Semi Finals. Everyone was exited to find out who's staying or who's going. Francine was also getting ready, pulling on her fluffy yellow cardigan. Jamie-Lee had her earphones in, listening to her song "Ghosts" on repeat, while Poli was practising her moves nearby. Francine was hanging out with an old friend from the Red Carpet. "Good Luck then, Serhat! I'll see you later for your interview!" She said as she walked away.....

P.O.V: Serhat was lovely! He is so passionate about the whole thing lol! I hope he gets through, for now I have to find Jamie-Lee and Poli! I found them relaxing in the hang out area of backstage. They didn't look like they wanted to talk so I gave up and wandered the press area to waste time while the others were prepping for 2nd rehearsals. I saw William and Deban interviewing Freddy (ugh I hate that little poop boot!) luckily he didn't see me ha ha! Then I somehow daydreamed a bit (more than a bit actually!) and bumped into someone knocking them to the ground. My lips met there's. "I'm so sorry. I was daydreaming an I...." I looked up to see Frans looking up at me. I felt my cheeks swell with redness. "Did I just blush at a 17 year old boy?" I thought to myself. I ran away as soon as he got up from the floor and went to find Jamie-Lee and Poli stopping me. "What's the matter? And why are your cheeks red?" Jamie-Lee questioned. "It's a weird story, come I'll tell you all about it in the room. We all went back to Jamie-Lee's dressing room as I discussed the simply odd story. "Ooooh! Somebody's crushing!" Poli smirked. "I smiled sheepishly. I do have to admit. He is quite cute. "We should get you with him!" I went and told William and Deban. "We should set you up with him!" I agreed with everyone's opinions. But the only dilemma was: " I'm 22 and he's 17 so I'll get arrested for dating a minor." William laughed. "Don't worry bout it, hunny. It's your world your way!" Poli suggested to write a love letter to him disguised as his secret admirer. "It's the oldest trick in the book but it could work!" I agreed. Poli wrote the note and Jamie Lee and I had to sneak into his dressing room and place it on the table. It was tricky because his team had just left it 10 minutes ago to get some food. When the coast was clear we went inside and I placed the note on the coffee table where an unfinished cup of coffee was lying there. His team returned after we left. "Just in time, eh?" I said. Then we chatted, waiting for a reply, while Poli spied for us............

Frans team had just came back from getting food when his uncle noticed a note on the table. "Sonny, I think this is for you." Frans looked at it confused. "But, Uncle. Nobody would ever in their life write to me." He read to his family. "Luv from your secret admirer." His Mum hugged his Dad. "Can you believe it? Our son might get a girlfriend!" His uncle took the note. "The only question is Who is it from?" His Dad facepalmed. "Don't you get it, brother! It says Secret admirer. Of course we won't know who it's from!" Frans put the note in his pocket. " If this continues, I should start investigating." His Dad agreed. "Good on you, son." Poli sneakily closed the door and snooped off..........

P.O.V: Poli came back from spying on him. "He said he might investigate if we send anymore." Jamie-Lee clapped. "This is perfect, Francine. If we send another note, we could bring you and Frans more closer together! Poli wrote another note which read: "Hello again! I heard your conversation you had with your family. Yes, I know that's creepy, but if you are that brave to face me, meet me before the start of the second semi final in the middle of the hangout area. You don't have to if you think I'm a stalker! Lots of luv......... Your Secret Admirer xxx" We read the note together and we all agreed this was the love ticket! So again, Jamie-Lee and I took the note to Frans dressing room. He was on stage doing his second rehearsal, so we had 3 minutes to get out of there! Poli came out and stood behind the door, while we walked away.........

Laughter could be heard down the hallway. Frans had just came off stage and ready for a rest! Again, he saw the note on the table. "Oh, God! Is it the Secret Admirer again!What has he/she left this time?"After reading the note, he hesitated. "Mama, Papa. Should I go and meet them face to face?" His mum nodded. "Of course, sweetie. It's the only way your ever going to meet them in person and end it." His dad agreed. Again, he put the note in his pocket. "Ok, I'll go!"

                 Will Frans realise that the "Secret Admirer" is Francine? Find out next chapter