#6 Truth Uncovered

That night, the backstage area was filled with laughing and nervous delegations. It was there time to strike. Jamie-Lee has stolen Ivetas cloak again for the first step of the plan. While Frans was preparing, Francine took the note out of his jean pocket and dressed in her fancy attire. She wore a sun bright yellow dress with a black choker and yellow heels. Jamie-Lee styled her hair 50s Style and she waited for him, cloak shading her bubbly personality. Jamie-Lee saw him coming. "He's nearly here. Get ready! We will be watching!" William and Deban we're next to her, filming the whole thing for there YouTube channel. Frans stopped, her cloaked back was facing him. "Hi, are you the Secret Admirer? You wanted me to meet here with you, so here I am." Francine sighed. "Well if you want to find out, then I guess so." He stopped her "Ok, lemme guess. Your a girl." Francine whipped off the cloak and turned around to face him. "Yes, I am a girl and no I'm not your secret admirer." Frans looked in her pale blue eyes. "Hey! I recognise you! Your Francine aren't you? That girl who got rescued and the girl who accidentally fell on top of me!" She blushed. "Go on, Francine, kiss him!" Whispered Jamie-Lee. Francine's cheeks were now swelled with redness. "Frans I.... I...." William and Debans hands were now sweating with excitement. "You can say it, gurl" whispered Deban. "I Love you, Frans." She then kissed him on the lips. "I...I.. don't know what to say I mean." He kissed her back. "I thought you weren't able to confess to anyone." Francine laughed. "Not you, your different from any other boys I've met. I just saw the secret love you had for me and I thought he's the one!" Jamie-Lee came out and so did William and Deban. Soon, everyone heard the news and Frans and Francine became boyfriend and girlfriend!!!! After the semi final was over, they went to Euroclub to celebrate. She never forgot that night when a crush became more.