Chapter 48: Caught by the Black Cloaks

Lady Diane, Archer, and Jingks walked out of the dark brown doorway of the mansion, and they slowly walked over to the metal fence. Being careful as they walked towards the metal fence. Suddenly from out of nowhere, they became surrounded by Black cloaked men. Six black cloaked men jumped from all over, and made a circle that surrounded them. Each of the three of them looked around, and quickly realized that they were caught by House Hades.

"Well Archer, I guess we're not getting free drinks anymore." Lady Diane said.

"Fuck," replied Archer.

Archer looked around, and noticed that they were completely surrounded and were outnumbered by the Black Cloaked men. There were not many opportunities to escape. Archer, like an instinct of his went to pull his pistol from the socket at his side. When he clenched at it, he was pulling thin air.

"Motherfucking Godammit Fuck," said Archer in an annoyed tone.

He looked around, and everywhere he looked there was a Black Cloaked man standing in his eyesight. While the darkness of the compound was everywhere, and the Black Cloaks blended in with the darkness, it was easy to see the outlines of the standing cloaks.

"Which one of you is the Leader of this group?" Jingks asked, he was expressing himself in a loud tone. Archer looked around, and was waiting for one of the black cloaked men to walk forward from the surrounding group. But, none of the black cloaked men stepped forward.

"Assumably you six belong to House Hades correct? If so, you should let us leave or there will be big diplomatic problems that will occur from a single one of us going missing." said Lady Diane.

Yet again, none of the black cloaked men moved. They all continued to stand there. Archer tried to look close at one of the faces of the Black Cloaked men, but it was completely covered in black. The Black Cloaks extended to every single part of the body, covering their skin completely. They were wearing black leather like gloves on their hands.

"So what is up with the addiction to black? You guys have some weird kink with it? Because if you're trying to look badass, it's not working. You're making yourselves look retarded." Archer sarcastically asked. He was attempting to get some type of angry reaction out of the Black Cloaked men, but they didn't react at all. They just stood there, they were standing and were not moving. It was as if they were statues made of stone.

"Well this is odd, I assume they'll stop us if we attempt to leave?" asked Jingks.

"I think that's an easy assumption to make," said Archer.

Suddenly, in the blanket of black darkness of the night, footsteps walking and stepping on the blades of grass could be heard. Archer looked around, and tried to see where the footsteps were coming from. But, he couldn't find out where they were coming from.

"You know Lady Diane, it would be a real shame if you died before getting a boyfriend. I would imagine that it wouldn't be fun dying before getting to experience that type of lifestyle." Jingks said. Lady Diane shook her head, and she turned her head to look at Jingks.

"We won't die here I promise that! But, I swear I'll have a boyfriend before the end of the week!" she yelled, she was blushing when she looked at him. Jingks smirked, he couldn't believe that the boyfriend thing was really bothering her.

"Before the end of the week? Wow, somebody is getting a bit cocky now!" Jingks sarcastically yelled.

Lady Diane grunted, she was about to respond to Jingks but she stopped herself. She wanted to conduct herself in a professional way while in front of House Hades members. She turned to look at the newly arrived black cloaked man. The newly arrived Black Cloaked was standing in front of the three of them, and in the center between two black cloaked men. He was holding his hands behind his back, his hands interlocked with each other. The Black Cloaked man slowly raised his head, and he looked at the three of them. He was wearing a solid black mask, with small black eyeholes. The eyeholes could not be seen by the naked eye in the darkness at a distance.