/1/

Persia Avant^^^^

*Persia*

"Damn, never thought I would say this but I really fucking missed New York weather." I said as I got out the car my dad sent for me and climbing up the steps to my old home. I walked up the stairs to lobby of the penthouse. "Good evening, Miss. Avant." Our door man Dan said to me and I smiled at him and said "Good to see ya, Dan." I walked to the elevator and got in. Our penthouse is all the way at the top. "Nothing but the best for Avants." My daddy would always say to us growing up. 

Growing up it was just me, my older brother Devonte, and his best friend King who soon became a good friend of mine too. King was the son of one of my fathers really good friends. Last I heard about him he is doing the same as me and takin over for his father. When I got to the penthouse the smell of my moms enchiladas. When I walked in everybody ran to where the elevator was and the first person to hug me was Devonte "Wassup, Chichi?" He asked using my childhood nickname and I hugged him tighter. My brother and I have been close since we was young. We know that in the trade we in we always gotta have each Othas backs. It's a dangerous way to live, but we all know we wouldn't have it no other way. 

"I missed you, Dev." I said and he chuckled and said "You gon kill me if you keep crushin me like that." I laughed and let go of him. I then hugged my dad and because I'm so fucking short my head reached right under his pecks. "You can't be gon for that long ever again babygirl, we need you to function round here." He kissed my forehead and then I hugged my mom who had tears in her eyes. My mom and I hugged for the longest and then she kissed my cheeks and and said "Come on, we need to eat because your father and your brother are taking you to King Taylor's business party." She said and I looked at my father and brother. 

"I just got back and ya'll already got me working." I laughed and sat down at the table and started to dig in. "Of course, Dad wants to go into business with the Taylors. Since me and you are taking over soon and King already took over for his father me and you need to make the deal with King." Devonte said and I nodded and said "I guess its a good thing that I sent my clothes here a week in advance so that I have some business party clothes." I finished eating and my dad said "Be ready in 25, not a minute more Persia, I'm serious." I groaned. "Imma really try but you can't be mad if it take longer. Jet lag." I said shrugging my shoulders. 

When I got to my old room I went in my closet and put on a new pair of panties. Then I started looking for an outfit since I already took a shower this morning. 

I put on a floral plunging neckline romper pant-suite with open toed nude heals

I put on a floral plunging neckline romper pant-suite with open toed nude heals. I put on a couple necklaces. I grabbed my LV purse and put on some lip gloss. I ain't want to do none to crazy for my makeup. I looked damn good. I walked down the stairs and my dad said "Look at Chu listenin' to me for once and coming down in time." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Ight, here's your gun Princess, Devonte yours is still in the car. Now, I was gonna go with you guys but your mother don't want me leaving the house tonight. So call me if you need anything but I know ya'll stubborn asses will probably do everything in your power not to get help for your old man." He said handing me my glock and handing Devonte the Lambo keys.