/3/

Diamond Taylor^^^

Preview...

"What happened between us before I left for Mexico was the product of on too many tequila shots and 4 blunts shared between me and you...Don't worry Ion expect shit from you King. Now I like this club and I'm willing to go co-ownership. I can call in to some old contacts that can help us find some really good bartenders. Diamond and I can both design the Supreme VIP section which is going to be down stairs. In fact since she's an Interior designer. This place should be up and running in less than 3 weeks." I said trying to change the topic of what happened that night on the cruise ship.

Persia Avant does not let a nigga fuck up her vibe...She all about the bag so fuck King and that yellow ass bitch. 

*King* 

It made me both relieved and pissed off that she just waved me off like what happened between us ain't matter. I mean I know I was going da same thang but Persia usually wasn't able to hide how she was feeling. Her face was blank. I couldn't read no emotion on her. She was never very good at covering how she felt so this is strange territory for me. 

"Yea that sounds good. When you thinking of having Diamond come in?" I asked and she shrugged. "By this time her and Devonte probably in another fight so we have to wait for them to get back right again. So probably tomorrow. You got any ideas?" She asked while leaning forwards takin another hit from the blunt. She did a bane inhale that made her look even sexier. 

"Just put a lot of LED lights in hea I think it'll be a dope vibe." I said and she nodded and asked her finished blunt. She stood up and started walking around the club. All I could look at was her ass. Her hair was was hanging in a high ponytail and was still reachin ha ass. Persia's always had this hold on me that I couldn't shake. I tell her and myself that its just Lust but it's always been more than that. She a boss ass female. She never lets none get in the way of her and her money. She don't depend on her daddy to give her money she made her own business off her fathers empire. Not to mention she's sexy as fuck and got a smart ass mouth. 

I swear shordy needs that act right. She bent over to check under that DJ's stage and I felt myself gettin hard. 

Okay I know I ain't gettin hard because shordy bent over...What am a fucking teenage boy?

She walked back and I put a small smile on my face. "I love it, I know we could do a lot with it." She said and I nodded and her phone started vibrating. She picked her phone up and answered "Dime?" She said her Mexican accent coming through. I always wanted to fuck the shit out of her when she started talkin Spanish. 

"Tonight? This is the second night in a row...Ya'll really don't wanna let a bitch sleep." She said and then finished the phone call saying "Of course I'm down, Dev. Yea, I'll bring him with me and yes I'm ready the fuck you mean, you act like I'm not my fathers daughter." When she hung up she said "Devonte has a job set up...its a multiple people job and he told me to bring you too. My parents are in Mexico for the next few weeks so Diamond is staying with Devonte at my house and since you coming to the job with us you can stay the night at our house too." 

I nodded and said "Yea ight, What am I wearing?" I asked and she laughed "You're going to The Avant manor...Dev is also your bestfriend you to dress the fucking same the club."  She grabbed her purse and said "Lets go grab something to eat on the way to my house. When mom doesn't cook there is no food in the house." I laughed and we started heading to her car since I had my driver bring me here. I got in the Passenger seat and when she turned on the car Stubborn Ass by  Young M.A started blasting. 

We drove to Burger King and got our food and she had me unwrap her burger and bringing it to her mouth while she drove. It fucking crazy the things this little girl can get me to do without even asking.