/2/

King Taylor^^^^

*Persia*

"King are you stupid those people are the reason why your businesses are doing so well!" Tanya said to King and I could tell he was stopping himself from blowing up on her. "I don't give a damn who those people are. You can do photoshoots literally when ever you want. This charity is really important to me and you're blowin' me off fo what?! You have no idea how fucked up you have me right now, Tanya." He said...well more like yelled. I just sat there drinking my martini while Diamond was eating popcorn. 

This bitchhh

I laughed watching Diamond. "King don't you dare raise your damn voice at me! Especially in front of some random bitch and your sister." Tanya said and thats when me and Diamond stood the fuck up and I said "Excuse me? What Chu say bout me?" I said and she rolled her eyes. "You heard what I said you weren't even important enough for me to remember your name." She said and I laughed "King you better get cho yellow head ass girlfriend before I turn her 50 different shades of black and blue." I said and his eyes widened. "Tanya go upstairs and wait for me." He said to her and she obeyed like a good little puppy.

"Seems like every time you come around you and Tanya always goin at it." King said laughing. "Not my fault the bitch get on my nerves. I just can't believe you still put up with her shit when you don't have to." I said and Diamond said "The sex must be real good for you to put up with all of that for 7 years." I cringed when she said that because I don't like the thought of King with anyone else. I never had. Diamond always knew I had a low-key crush on King.

Nothing ever happened between me and him until for the 4th of July before I was gonna leave for Mexico. I lost my virginity to him. Him and Tanya had a fight and our parents threw a party on cruise for the 4th of July. Me and him ended up disappearing smoking 4 blunts and had sex in an empty room on a vacant side of the cruise ship. I wonder if he still thinks about that night. I mean why would he. He's back with Tanya as if that night never happened so there is really nothing for me to over think. 

"I think imma take off. I have to be up early for a business meeting tomorrow."  I said. "Yea, a business meeting with me." King said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes and nodded. "I'll meet you in your office tomorrow, King." I said and I hugged Diamond grabbing the Lambo keys and walking out of the house.

I got in the car and started driving back home. I missed New York and I feel like I missed so much but at the same time it feels like nothings changed. King still dating that yellow ass bitch, Diamond and Devonte still got that on and off bullshit  happenin, mom and dad still madly in love, and the only thing that changed was me. I grew up and these people don't know me for who I am now they know me for the little 18 year old girl that daddy sent away. Little do they know I'm the most dangerous bitch they cross. I'm not no little girl no more, I'm a grown ass woman and a powerful one at that. 

I got home and went straight for my bed. I stripped out of all my clothing and just hopped in the bed naked. I checked the time and it was still 11 P.M. and I was tired but I don't think my jet lag is gonna let me sleep. I opened my bed side drawer and pulled out my blunt. I lit the blunt and laid back. Then I felt my phone vibrating. 

K. Taylor🤤🤪 Facetiming...

I answered on the second ring while I inhaled my second hit. Kings face popped onto my phone screen. 

"Wassup big booty?" King said with a dumb smirk on his face. King started calling me that when I was 17 and I started getting ass. Like my ass was gettin phat and now its just how I like it but he has been callin me big booty since I was younger. 

"Taylor, when you gon stop callin me that? You got a whole wifey at home you know." I said and he laughed "Come on, mama I've been callin you that since yo ass started gettin bigger when you was a junior. Plus, Tanya keeps goin to the gym so her ass is gettin smaller...but don't tell her I told yo ass that." He said and I started laughing. I hit the blunt again and French inhaled.