/5/

Devonte Avant^^^

*Persia(Reina)*

"Yea, we'll be at the private jet in an hour...Nah Dev and Di are staying in NY. Ight bet nigga, Thanks you a life saver. Have her clothes already on the flight. Her family has parties every other day." I heard King's morning voice. I moved my hair from my face and turned my body to face the side he was sitting on. He was facing away from me. I was still only in my bra and panties. He was still in only his boxers. He hung up the phone and turned to face me. He gave me that smile that can make any bitch melt. "Goodmorning big booty." He said and smacked my ass over my blanket. I laughed and smacked his hand "Goodmorning to you too nigga." I said and sat up stretching. 

I let the blanket fall off of me and I stood up walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "You can't just have that much ass...thats not okay. I'm sure its illegal somewhere in the world he said following me into the bathroom. "You need to hurry by the way because your father is sending us a private jet in an hour. Tanya said that she would meet us at the Jet." he said and brushed his teeth too. 

I nodded and rolled my eyes. I walked to my closet and tried to find something sexy that would be comfy for the flight. I heard King get on the phone when I was picking out my outfit. "Yea baby I know...well, we are not staying at a hotel, Persia's mothers side of the family is gonna let us stay with them...yes baby I will make sure we share a room." He said I frowned and kept looking for an outfit ignoring him on the phone. 

I wanted something cute and fun because Mexico is my happy place

I wanted something cute and fun because Mexico is my happy place. I grabbed a yellow skirt and a blue off the shoulder ruffle top. I decided to let my hair be in its natural curls and decided no make up. I walked out of my closet and King was sitting on the bed on his phone. He was fully dressed and looked up at me. "You look like ya mom...just gorgeous." He said and I smiled looking down. 

I grabbed my purse and grabbed my glock and my phone along with a couple blunts. I put on some yellow sandals and walked out my room with King hot on my trails. We headed to the garage and got in his black exterior white interior Range Rover. I got in the passenger seat and we started driving the private jet airport. When we got to the private jet Tanya was standing there dressed all proper with sunglasses on and a Starbucks coffee in one hand and phone in the other hand. "Persia, shouldn't you dress a little more modest?" Tanya asked kissing King on the lips. I rolled my eyes and said "Pendeja, lets get some straight...we are not friends and what I'm wearing is the type thing you gon see a lot of females in Mexico wearing." I said my accent coming out. I climbed the stairs to the private jet looking for a seat that would be far away from that yellow ass bitch. 

30 seconds later King and Tanya walked into the jet and sat next to each other. I ordered myself a dirty martini and grabbed a blunt out of my purse. "I hope you're not gonna smoke that in here. I   can't stand the smell of weed." Tanya said and I laughed "Well, that sure does sound a lot  like a personal issue." I said taking a hit from the blunt and blowing it in her direction.