/4/

Tanya Ford^^^

*Persia(Reina)* 

"Get cho miserable ass outta bed, Reina." I heard Diamond's voice yell as she was throwing clothes out of my closet. She was laying out an outfit for me. "Diamond you literally want me to wake up at crackhead ass hours?" I said and covered my face with my hands. She laughed and said "Sis, it's 1:30 in the afternoon. If you don't getcho life." I shot up out of bed and she said "I already turned the shower on for you hurry up I'll have your outfit ready by the time you get out." I nodded and started striping. 

I hopped in the shower and immediately started washing and conditioning my hair. I washed my skin with African soap and turned off the shower wrapping the towel around myself. When I walked into my room there was an outfit laid out on my bed. 

It was a light purple dress that clung to my body in a very sexy and elegant way

It was a light purple dress that clung to my body in a very sexy and elegant way. It was shorter on  the right side. It was paired with some light brown booties. I grabbed my purse and put my phone and gun in it and walked down the stairs. "So we have to go to the basement of my house and have a lil chat with Trey Dumont." I heard King say as I walked into the kitchen where they were all eating breakfast. When King saw me he publicly checked me and then winked at me. I scoffed and Diamond said "I knew that dress would look gorgeous on you. Girl, Ion know how the fuck you got all that ass...I'm fucking jealous." I blushed and laughed a lil. "Baby, big booty equals big responsibility." I said as I shook my ass from side to side making it twerk and jiggle in the dress. I heard King groan and clear his throat to cover it. 

We started walking out my penthouse and started heading to the garage so that we could drive to King's house and get the answers out of Mr. Dumont. 

About 25 minutes later we were at the mansion. We got out the car and headed towards the basement. "So as usual Persia, you are our last resort...we don't need you getting angry today." Devonte said and I nodded my head agreeing. 

We walked down the stairs to the the chair that Trey Dumont was tied down to. I smiled and walked to the chair squatting down so that I could lift his chin and use my other hand to smack him awake. After he jumped up making it known that he was awake I smirked and stood back up and walked to the couch and grabbed a blunt lightin it up. I inhaled and blew out the smoke. I crossed my legs and I could see Trey looking at me. "I don't know whether I'm in heaven or hell." he said basically eye fucking me. I put the blunt to my lips again and bane inhaled and blew the smoke out on his face. 

"So, Dumont you fucked up...Not only did you miss a deadline to pay my father but you also spent money that you could have been paying my father for the bag of molly's he gave you. So we need that money one way or another...first I ask, then my girl Diamond, then King, then the one that you should really worry about, my baby-sitter...believe me ma nigga you don't want it to come to that." Devonte said and I grinned big at Trey. King sat down next to me and put his hand on the inside of my thigh as to show claim on me...what the fuck is this nigga thinking.