Human sonic x reader

This is a filler and a lil practice for me. Sorry for taking frikin for ever to update I still haven't felt that good about anything I make. Also if you guys are even slightly interested in the random swizz I got to say then go see my new book.  We can talk in there if y'all want idk I don't control you guys. The pic is drawn by me btw

-----------

Today was a normal day.. Well.. a normal day of choas..

As always you were running as you would say ''harmless' robotics tests' around the mansion. Of course Sonic always seized to ruin your tests.

You see... You and Sonic knew each other 'very well'. You were basically Eggmans daughter and you sure as hell lived up to the name "(y/n) Robotnik"

Ever since you joined smash you kinda took advantage of your time there to 1. Analyze Sonic and 2. Finally making your own robotic projects.

Anyways...

You ran across the whole mansion as soon as you realized that some of the villains were very pissed at you for even thinking about running your tests around them. Usually it's you being chased by Sonic but this time it's different.

"Look we can work something out right!!?"You yelled as you jumped over a could of tables in the cafeteria.

"What!?And after that mess you left us?!??No way brat!"Ganon yelled as he and two other villains chase you.

You would just stop and fight them but you weren't exactly the hand to hand combat type of gal. Being the daughter of a evil genius sure did have it's lows. You basically fought in smash using robotic weapons you've made and a tech suit. But of course this was the perfect day not to have that with you.

You some how made it all the way across the mansion. You quickly stop in your tracks to make it to a balcony..A. DEAD. END...

"Shit!"You panicked. You then had a idea. "ROBECCA"You shouted.

The villains were only about 5 feet close until you jumped off the balcony. You tightly caught onto one of your robots. Becca.

Robecca were two small robots you created that helped you alot. They were practically your children.

As you try to safely land onto the ground the villains were gone. You sighed in relief and face planted onto the ground. "HHHHHHHH"you groaned. You pulled out your mini notebook. "Test 1 of mecha Chao completely failed" You sighed. "Next time I'll keep Mecha Chao in the lab for once.."

You heard footsteps coming towards. "THEY HAVEN'T GIVEN UP YET!?!"You quickly turned around to see the three charging at you. You tried to get up and run quickly but you ended up just scrambling on the ground.

The footsteps then stopped. They were behind you.. You turned around and kinda crawled back. "Look fellas..We don't want any trouble do we??"You nervously smile. "Let's just f- forget about this"You raised you hand to try to earn a shake from Ganon. To your defeat he smacked it away.

"Look..We just wanna give you a lil lesson.."He pounded his fists together.

"UHH RO-"You were interrupted by a blue balls ambushing the three. "Come on now guys! Ganging up on one girl??That a new low"Sonic laughed a bit.

After a full minute of Sonic kicking ass they all ran off and Sonic turned to you. "You alright?"

"Um.."You were baffled. Why was he helping you??

"Yeah??"You got up. "Didn't Egghead teach you anything about self defense??"

"Yeah.."He looked at you with a disappointed expression. "Okay maybe with just science.."You sighed in defeat."But forget that! Why'd you do that??!"You asked