san

san was clearly upset.

the members only dared to stare at him from afar, afraid that they'll break him if they attempted to speak to him.

hongjoong thought that that ain't it. he needed to do something to confront the usually happy member.

no one expected that to happen. they practiced hard. they worked so hard on both dance and vocals. it was one of their title tracks, wave. although the members didn't mind, san was upset at himself for going out of tune.

because it was the intro of the song, and he freaked out, he couldn't focus on the whole performance.

when the song ended, san ran backstage, embarrassed.

the members didn't know what to do. they hated seeing the sunshine so upset.

"sannie?" hongjoong called out in a soft voice.

san looked at him.

"i'm sorry,"

san looked at him confused. why would he apologize?

"why?"

hongjoong looked at him, tears in his eyes.

"i should have covered you, or should have comforted you on stage. i'm so sorry."

san shook his head. hongjoong shouldn't be apologizing. and that reminds him.. he didn't apologize yet.

"i'm sorry, too."

the members sent san reassuring smiles, hoping that he knew that it's okay to mess up. they know he's tired, too.

"sannie?" hongjoong called out again.

san waited for him to continue.

"i don't have ice cream with me right now, and i'm so sorry,"

"hyung, it's okay. how about later tonight?" san cracked a small smile.

hongjoong nodded, and the members walked out to the stage, prepared to perform illusion. (and also prepared to get their first win.)