yunho

yunho went to bed early that night. he attended all the dance practices that day and he was really exhausted.

the other members of ateez stayed up, sat on the same big couch that fit eight members, and watched a movie.

it was five feet apart. wooyoung heard that it was a good movie and suggested that the members watch it with him, which they agreed to.

san thought that it was because of wooyoung's small celebrity crush on cole sprouse, though.

it was during a quiet scene when they heard muffled screams coming from yunho's room.

afraid and perplexed, they paused the movie, and followed hongjoong's lead to check if yunho was okay.

when they opened the door, they saw yunho sitting up, looking terrified with tears streaming down his face, and sweat making his shirt see-through.

"yunho?"
"hongjoong hyung!"

the elder ran to the tall member, and embraced him in a tight hug.

"what happened, bear?"

yunho, although ashamed, told the members that he had a nightmare, and the members immediately made their way to the bed to comfort him.

the younger members comforted the soft boy by telling him how everyone gets nightmares and it's nothing to be ashamed of, seonghwa lectured him about overworking, and hongjoong.. he went out to the fridge to get of course, ice cream.

"pooh, would this make you feel better?"

yunho blushed at the nickname hongjoong seemed to take a liking to recently, and looked up at his hyung.

"ice cream?"

hongjoong grinned.

"thank you, hyung."

"you're welcome, and remember that you're okay. and that you can always talk to me or anyone of us about your nightmare, if you feel the need to."

"i love you."

"i love you too, cutie."