Oddly peculiar incidents

Soon after Professor Dumbledore had finished giving his prolonged advice, Riddle darted out off his chamber followed by Madonna. Riddle came prowling into the hospital wing. The hospital nurse, M. Pompey became a bit disgusted with Riddle's sudden interfere. But he didn't wait and asked for Christopher Nott. Mrs Pompery warned Riddle that Mr Nott was not in a very good condition, but he seemed to be deaf to all her warnings, leaving Mrs Pompery completely agitated. 

  "I am Tom Riddle, I need you to speak about what exactly had happened in that night at the Forbidden Forest." The boy seemed totally scared at this sudden inquiry, his face was completely pale which was glowing red due to sudden fear and panic. Maddona quickly came near the boy, "Riddle, try to be a bit soft, he is not in a good condition, and both of us know what he has gone through." 

"Who are you?", the boy quickly sat up on his bed tightly. "Don't be afraid Professor Dumbledore has sent us. We just wanted to know if know anything about that night in the Forbidden Forest and if you don't remember anything you don't have to strain your brain now. We would ask you when you would get better. So do you remember anything now?" Maddona said to him softly. The boy didn't answer anything. "Okay then maybe we would talk to you later when you get well," Maddona said and then she turned around to leave the room with Riddle but just as she was about to leave the room, Christopher called her name from behind. "Wait, I don't remember everything but there's something I want to tell you, something that happened to me in that night".

Both Madonna and Riddle bit back there gasp. They hurried towards Christopher as he continued. "There was a man named Artem...," he made out a shrill cry putting a hand behind his head, "I don't why my head started throbbing so much, but I can't exactly remember his name. That man was wearing a black hood and he called me near the Forbidden Forest due to some specific reasons, I went to meet him but after that, I couldn't remember anything." 

"Do you have anything, he might have given to you". Riddle inquired. "No", he said sadly, but suddenly put his hands on his pocket and took out a small letter. "I have found this letter in the pocket after I woke up in the hospital wing, I don't know if this letter belonged to that wizard or not". Madonna quickly took the letter and opened it, but she was utterly shocked to find out it was completely empty. "That's the reason I didn't talk about this because it's completely useless", the boy said. Riddle quickly took the letter out of Madonna's hands and stormed out of the hospital wing, Madonna followed him but he was too fast. "Madonna please listen" the boy called her from behind

"I hope I didn't hurt anyone, did I ?" The boy asked sadly. "What you did was absolutely not your fault, so needn't worry about it. Professor Dumbledore will handle everything". She reassured him as she left the room in search of Riddle. Should she inform about that letter to Professor Dumbledore, Madonna thought to herself. But the letter was completely blank. Madonna thought that she should try to find some other clues about that dark wizard. She knew that Christopher's memory was completely swiped off by that wizard. Maybe she could find something at the library which could give her a little knowledge about Dark Arts and powerful spells and charms, just for the sake of Hogwarts. 

She went to the library and quickly went through all the books, though most of the books seemed completely useless to her. She searched for something related to spells and charms related to dark magic. She suddenly noticed the Memory charm ~ Obliviate, written in an old worn-out book. She found out that all memory charms aren't permanent, and retrieving the person memory would be possible but quite difficult. She tried to learn about the Anti-Oblivious charm, but she knew it would take her a long time to master it, she wasn't quite sure it would work on Christopher or not. After spending hours in the library, trying to learn about the Obliviate charm, she thought of searching for Riddle, to gain more clues. And Madonna knew very well, what Riddle's favourite place would be. She quickly went to the common room.