Heyyy

Dan woke up to the sounds of a phone ringing, he opened he's eyes groggily, he's head felt heavy, he looked down too see Matthew lying on he's chest, sleeping peacefully. Dan smiled to himself as the memories from yesterday started appearing in he's mind. He looked to the coffe table filled with empty bottles of booze, he then spotted the thing he was looking for, and grabbed it, it was he's phone. He could see that he had half a dozen missed calls from Kyle ,woody ,will and he's tour manager, suddenly he's phone started ringing again, it was Kyle, Dan picked up, and almost instantly kyles deep voice yelled "DAN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU MORON, WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU FOR 2 BLOODY HOURS, ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT TIME IT IS" " Kyle please quite down your gonna wake Matt, and No as a matter of fact I have no idea what time it is" "Dan god damit I don't care if you wake up Matt we have an interview in less then an hour, or did you also forget that" Kyle said. "Shit" Dan muttered, "yea you've really fucked up mate now get down here now bye" Kyle said and hung up.
Dan took one final look at the sleeping Matthew, them grabbed he's shoulders and shook them lightly. Matthew led out a load groan as he woke up, he turned he's head and looked up at Dan's face "heyyy" he said and smiled at Dan. Daniel smiled back and replied "morning".    
"I sadly have to go, I have work, Dan said and rolled of the couch"
"Alright take care mate" Matthew said and laid back down on the couch to sleep again.
Dan took one last look at Matthew before hurrying out the door, and quickly catching a taxi.