Requests!

Okay. So I do see quite frequently that people have an entire page dedicated to requests! So, here I am! If you have any requests or ideas for a story please feel free to share them!

I will do most things, but please nothing inappropriate!!!

I do not write that sort of thing nor will I ever!

Other than that, I will write about any of the characters that are requested other than any of the gods!  (Maybe)

I can do longer ones, but I may do a few part ones and part twos depending on how long it takes to write some of these!

I have also recently decided that I want to start doing preferences!  So any character I should add to the list, feel free to suggest!
(Percy, Jason, Leo, Will, Nico, Travis, Connor, and Luke?)

Have a wonderful (insert time when you are reading this)!!!!!

EDIT: So, I am totally aware that I don't have many readers, but I wanted to take the time to thank those who are finding my stories and reading them! I love writing these, and I have lots of ideas. Love ya guys!

EDIT (AGAIN):
So, I've been watching the reads slowly go up and it makes me so happy.  Even one.  Now that it's at 800, I don't even know what to think!  Thank you all so, so, so much!  The smallest numbers mean the world to me.  I hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Lots and lots and lots of love!

-Sapphire <3