Chapter 1: Rosemary Scarlet

Hi, my name is Rosemary Scarlet I am 20 years old and a second-year student at the MoonLight University in the faculty of Arts, I have lived a normal life until that weird day.

"Rosy... Rose... Rose... Rosemary...... ROSEMARY SCARLET"

"Oh, hi Grace did you call me??".

 "Oh did I call you??!! well yes, I did call you ALMOST TEN TIMES" she shouted.

"Sorry, Gracey I wasn't paying attention".

"Well, it's obvious but why are you wearing your headphones and what are you working on so focused??"  

"I was working on a design for Mary Williams from the faculty of music, she wants me to help her by designing a dress for her for that big party her family is hosting and I have been stuck, so I am listening to some music".

"WHAT?? IS SHE KIDDING?? THAT STUPID PARTY OF HER'S IS IN 2 WEEKS AND WE HAVE MID-TERMS IN A WEEK, IT'S HARD TO STUDY AND MAKE HER STUPID DRESS AT THE SAME TIME, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS, NOT BECAUSE SHE'S A FAMILY FRIEND OF OUR PRINCIPAL THAT MEANS SHE CAN ORDER ANYTHING ANYTIME".

Grace White, she's one of my closest friends in our university, while we are on the same faculty we do not major in the same thing, I major in fashion design but she majors in Theater and film, she's kind of overprotective of me sometimes, she is always nice and caring but she gets angry easily fast, so she is called The She-Devil.

"Gracey dear, I know you are surprised and angry for me but it's ok I am prepared for the exams already and I have some free time, it's just one dress that was first and for the second thing can you please lower your voice when you get surprised next time because my eardrums are hurting, "I scolded her while blocking my ears.

"Oh, sorry but she is remarkably absurd why ask you to make her a dress when she is super rich, she can just buy an expensive one anytime," she asked sitting in front of me, and before l could answer Adrian came into the class answering, "she asks her because everyone in Moonlight knows that our Rose is capable of making the impossible possible that's why everyone is crazy about her" then he gave a wink to us.

"First, I know that Rose is capable of a lot of things but she is also a human she gets tired, and anyone can get sick if they are overworked, so she needs rest from time to time too". Grace explained crossing her hands, and legs while she rolled her eyes.

"Second, if you are trying to get some info about Canary from me by saying sweet things and winking at us acting all cheesy then good luck next time," I said smirking.

Adrian Green, also a close friend, he's is from the faculty of Engineering, and he is one of the smartest people in our university, he is a super nice guy but because of his looks and the way he talks people think he's a playboy, especially that a lot of girls has a crush on him even I believe that sometimes, there was that one time I came with my childhood best friend Canary Dreyar from the faculty of Physical Therapy, and since he saw her, he keeps saying that he has fallen in love at first sight but Canary is tough to get.

"Oh come on Rosemary tell me anything," he begged.

"Sorry, Adrian but I can't for a lot of reasons, one: canary is studying to become a physical therapist, so she is almost busy 24/7 Even I don't call her because I don't know when she is free, so I wait for her to call me, two: she isn't into you because she wants a serious relationship and you are simply............ hard to handle, three: even if she told me anything I will not tell you because she is a very dear childhood friend and I have known her for almost 6 years, even if she is a year younger than us, anyhow I know her truly well so she wouldn't be happy if I told you anything ".