Chapter 2: Storm Marvell

My name is Storm Marvell, I am 21 years old, and I am a third-year student at MoonLight University, in the Department of business management, my life is weird and not normal, how can it be normal when I am part of a werewolf family and it became weirder when one day my grandfather called me to his office to meet one of his students.

"Young Master Storm, Master Warren, Miss Anna, and Miss Windy are waiting for you downstairs at the dining table," an old lady said.

"Thanks, Nanny Janet, I will come down right now".

I went downstairs to see my little sister Windy stuffing her face with pancakes like a child and Mom and Dad are eating eggs and bacon.

"Good morning dear Storm come sit down "

"Good morning mom, dad"

I looked at Windy; she had a grumpy cute face and asked: "What about me??".

"Good morning to you too Windy, Anyone who sees how you act will think that you are a 9 or a 10-year-old and not 18 years old a senior in high school". I said laughing, I don't usually laugh or joke around Dad and Mom, but I would do anything for my little sister.

"So Storm, I wanted to talk with you about something important," Dad said.

Here we are again I thought to myself "And that is??" I asked coldly, knowing full well what he will say.

"Well you know you are 21 years old, you are so smart and you are the top student in your department, so I think you can help in the company, you are old enough and learn more about the business".

"Oh come on Dad, you are kidding right?? I still don't understand we are werewolves, we are supposed to be a secret or should I say a myth, you even put me and Windy in special schools, when we were kids and you run an entertainment company, how is that even possible??". I said fiercely.

"Son, it is true that we are werewolves but it doesn't mean that we should live in isolation, I put you and Wendy in special schools when you were kids because you couldn't control your forms or your powers yet even with your stone necklaces but when you become old enough I put you in regular schools with humans and to live as humans a normal life".

"Really??, do you think me and Windy knowing that we are werewolves can live a normal life?? Windy and I can't do anything without remembering when is the full moon or what to do and what not to do"

"But I told you before it's only for the time being, in the future, you will be able to do whatever you want, well I think in the future it will be possible".

"YOU THINK??!!", I angrily asked, "Okay I will not comment on that part but if you honestly thought that we would believe what you are saying then you are more ridiculous than I thought".

"Watch your mouth young man, you should respect your elders" Father shouted slamming the table.

"I didn't say anything wrong, but answer me do you honestly believe what are you saying??, if so let's try this would you tell someone the truth?? the truth about us being werewolves?? the truth is that you are supposedly the next head of the Sagittarius family ?? or what's better that there are 14 large werewolf families around the world?? COME ON, stop lying to us or yourself we are not foolish, what you are saying is nothing but a huge bad joke". I was so angry with my father that I screamed at him, but Mom spoke before I could say or do anything else.

"Oh come on, stop it you two can't you see we are having breakfast and you already talking about upsetting things, can't you see it's upsetting Windy after she goes to school you take Storm to the office then talk peacefully, and for you Storm sit down to continue your breakfast then change your clothes and go to your university your grandfather wants you, does everyone understand me??".