Chapter 3: The Start

"ROSEMARY SCARLET you have to tell us everything now," shouted an angry Canary and Grace.

After I finished my classes, I went home a little late, Mom didn't tell me anything except that my friends are waiting for me in my room, and as soon as I entered the room they started throwing questions at me.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHY WERE YOU IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE??"  "WHY DID YOUNG MASTER STORM COME TO THE UNIVERSITY??"  "YOU FORGOT TO EAT TODAY DIDN'T YOU??"  " WHY ARE YOU HOME LATE??"  "WHERE WERE YOU??"  " WE HAVE SEEN A LEMO TAKING YOU HOME IS IT YOUNG MASTER STORM??"  " GRACE TOLD ME THAT STORM GUY IS CALLED THE NIGHTMARE DEMON FROM THE FIRST DAY OF HIS FIRST YEAR, WHY WERE YOU WITH A DEMON??"  "WHAT DID YOU DO??".

"Ok ok stop it you two with the questions, I will tell you everything in detail" I shouted.

After I introduced myself to Storm the principal said " Now that you know each other let's get down to business and Windy can you go outside for a while " but Windy didn't want to until I convinced her.

"Since it's your first day Storm, Rose will show you around for the next two weeks, and when you get used to everything new and everyone then I will call both of you again because I need both of you to help me with the Halloween festival that's coming up".

"Grandpa, if you are joking with me right now, it's not funny," said Storm angrily.

"First don't call me grandpa when you are here, second why would I joke with you??".

"Sir, may I ask how can we help with the Halloween festival?? I mean I am in Fashion design and from what I know Storm is in business Management" Rosemary asked I guess trying to change the mood.

"Well, the student council is too busy with other things plus most of the students in the student council aren't from any creative faculties, so I thought why not make something new like a festival club, in it are students from different faculties who are responsible for any festivals, Well, it's still in progress, I will tell you everything after 2 weeks, but for the time being you and 3 other students are responsible of the club and each one of you can choose 4 or 5 or even 6 others to help from different facilities, that is it for now".

And after we finished talking with the principal, we stood outside the office in an awkward silence for a few seconds, so I called Windy to know where she is and she said it was in the design room, so we went to see her. On our way, we ran into Zack "Oh, hey Zack where were you?? Everyone was looking for you everywhere for a while now".

"Hey, Rose I was busy studying these few days for the exams and you and Grace may hit me on the back because of it," said Zack wiping his glasses.

"Are you trying to act stupid?? do you truly think we will hit you just because you are studying, Zack, you know every professor and everyone in every faculty in our university knows you are one of the smartest people in our university, even smarter than the professors, right??" I asked. "So what about it??" he said expressionlessly.

"So you have the power to change the professor's mind, all because you know a lot you are like a living Wikipedia, so when the professors tell the students in any faulty for example that there aren't any quizzes, you tell them to do the quizzes and it's usually the double".

"So again, what about it??" he said expressionlessly again. "SO, WHO SAID WE WANTED YOUR OPINION, YOU NERD, WE DONT WANT QUIZZES, IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ANY QUIZZES, TAKE THEM ALONE OR TELL YOUR PROFESSORS AND FORGET THE OTHER FACULTIES" I shouted and I think I shocked Storm for a second.

"Well, because of this reaction I am always hiding from you and Grace, you two plus other few who dare to hit me, I don't know why you are angry, I do this to help everyone grow better," he said sliding his glasses up and moving away from me.