⁶ミ☆

Tom's pov

I went into Kaylyn Sanitarium like I always do once a week. Today I heard that the new girl woke up after a month and has been balling nonstop, tries to hurt everybody, wont talk, and cries my name. She probably knew somebody with the same name as me, but I still want to meet her if I can. Try and calm her down, I'm actually pretty good at calming patients down according to the workers.

"Where is this new girl?" I questioned as I got to the front desk to see Alex. Alex has been working here for as long as I've been coming here, he's very blunt if you will. And he always has a bored or blank look plastered on his face, it makes you think twice about trying to visit the patients.

"All the way on the bottom floor, at the very end of the hallway. She's too noisy for the others." I nodded and went on my way.

This place is huge so it took me a good five or so minutes to get all the way down to the girl's cell. Once I got there I heard her balling. As I went further down to her room is started getting colder, they should really turn the heat on down here.

"Why'd you leave me, Tommy?" I looked in to see the girl wiping her eyes as she sat against the wall, hugging her legs.

"Love." She snapped her head to me and stood up. She slowly started walking towards me and stopped about a foot away from the door. Why does she look so familiar?

"You're not my Tommy. You look like him." She hiccuped as I really looked at her. She looked a mess, her hair was all knotty and unkept, she looked dirty honestly, her face was splotchy, she looked worn out yet she looked beautiful.

"What's your name?" I questioned as she wiped her eyes once again.

"Sophia." I narrowed my eyes at her and looked down the hall. Why am I even checking to see if somebody's going to come down here? Nobody does, they usually forget about the patients down here.

"What's your name?" She questioned causing me to look back at her.

"Tom." She shook her and backed away from the door. More tears ran down her face as she backed up into the wall.

"No. He's gone, he left me when they caught me." I looked around and found keys. I grabbed them from a hook and opened her door to Sophia's room. I went into the small room and sat on the dirty floor. There was no bed, just two blankets and a pillow.

"Love, c'mer." She slowly came over to me and sat down in front of me. I have to get her to tell me about this 'Tommy' that looks like me. I also have to get her out or at least get her put in in another part of this facility.