Chapter 4 : Confront him

= Akihabara =

Nozomi : why are we here for, Nicocchi?

Nico : you'll see him from here.

Maki : are you sure?

Nico : I saw him couple times, it's not I tried to keep it from you Maki. I don't want you to see this too.

Maki : being hurts or whatever it is. Just tell me, I don't mind it either.

[At the moments later, Itou came out from the Hotel nearby Akihabara where he lived before. Those 3 tried to confront him and persuade by asking a few question]

Maki : Nii-san!

Itou : M-Maki.. why are you here? You supposed to be at school at this hours..

Maki : what happened to you and Eli's relationship. And you haven't contact us either.

Itou : about being can't be contact because .. my cellphones broken *lying* sorry.

Nozomi : where are you heading next?

Itou : work..*surprised* Nozomi.. (she must be here too?)

Nozomi : she's not here with us. Now tell us what happened with you both these days.

Itou : tell you about what?

Nico : you two relationship, that she describe that you both broke up is that true?

Itou : *nod* yes.

Maki : who did it first? You or Eli?

Itou : she did it first. Acting like not knowing each other.. she didn't tell you everything?

Nico : she didn't want let us know. I didn't know you have nephew who schooling at UTX High School.

Itou : eh? *busted*

Maki : so Tsubasa-san my third cousin?

Itou : well, she's the first cousin of you, you are the second and kotori the third..

Nozomi : what about the fourth nephew of yours?

Nico : yeah, tell Maki more.

Itou : f-fourth? I don't have anymore.. who said that I've fourth nephew?

Nozomi : Elicchi did.

Itou : I have only three at Tokyo.

Nico : what about Anju Yuuki?

Itou : huh? Did you mean Yuu?

Maki : Yuu? You even called her 'Yuu'?

Itou : we're both just friends nothing much, because she's been taking care of Kira-chan these years.

Nico : just a friends? Are you sure? You've been keep a secret from us these days because of Eli.

I had enough of those names...

Itou : shut..up... *murmur*

Nico : what?

Itou : Just shut up already! *annoyed*

[That was the first time Maki seen her 'big brother' known as her cousin get angry because of Nico]

------------------------------------------------------

-After every situations calm down-

Nico : I'm sorry, okayy.. I didn't know you're the most who being more hurts when I said her name lately in front of you. *apologize*

Maki : ...

Itou : Nico, Nozomi please taking care of Maki again for me. I need to go to work right now. I maybe won't have time to spend time with you guys these days.

Nozomi : before you are leaving.. do you have your last wish where you wanted to go after stayed at Tokyo?

Itou : (of course, I return to Numazu becoming a teacher) America *lying* I wanna meet foreigner people as well.

Maki : how long you will be there?

Itou : Just for a weeks not years.

Nico : hey, do you know Numazu?

Itou : N-Numazu? *startle*

Maki : we heard that you had nephew who lived there.

Itou : who said that? Her? Like I said I don't have anymore nephew.

I resisting not to let them knows more about Numazu or Kanan as well. That's my secret place where I can calmed the situation inside my head for a years.

Well that's for today, byyyyeee..