Chapter 17 : Lazy

Eli's Pov

I've seen this before.. he started being lazy again.. what should I do with you? Maybe I should give hime an surprised as well soon.

~ 3rd Year Classroom ~

?? : you shouldn't being lazy in the classes right now, sensei.

He does hit very hard on the table just now.. was that his.. hands..that looks kind a hurts.

Itou : oww.. why you...! Toujou, stop scaring me like that! I even did hurt myself just now.

Nozomi : Eli seems quiet these days, you know?

Itou : she is?

Nozomi : are you that dense?

Itou : sometimes.. why?

Nozomi : I'd never thought that our sensei is an idiot..

Itou : what did you just called me?💢

Nozomi : an idiot..

Itou : Toujou..💢

Nozomi : yes idiot?

Itou : that's it! Come here instead!

He even chasing Nozomi inside our classroom to wake him up from being lazy today. It was fun seeing him being like that again, thanks to Nozomi.

Eli : *chuckles*

~ Halls ~

Itou's Pov

I should be ashamed chasing my own students b'cause she's teasing and called me 'idiot' in the school for the first. I should get going to Kousaka's classes b'cause I'm being her substitute homeroom teacher for today, I was hoping that she's not sleeping again in the last classroom today as well.

~ 2nd Year Classroom ~

Rep Students : Stand!Bow!

Itou : Hi girls, today self-study. If there something you wanna asked just, come forward and discussed with me. I'm here for you.

Where should I start...?

Kousaka Honoka...she's slept again.

Honoka : *chuckles* Yukiho, I'm hungry.

Itou : ...😩*sigh*

Kotori : she's been like this since this morning, sensei.

Itou : I see. Where's Sonoda Umi?

Kotori : she's got called by other sensei.

Itou : could you help me, Kotori?

Kotori : yes.

Itou : wake her up.. or else..

Kotori : Honoka-chan~ wake up~ Tsubasa sensei is in our classroom right now~

Honoka : gimme 5 minutes more please.. *chuckles*

Itou : Kousaka! Wake up already, it's almost recess-!

When she's awake her head hits my chin very hard and I stumble down to the ground thanks to Kotori who removed the table away from myself distance. I was surprised seeing Kousaka being like that today.. My chin hurts and every students suddenly seems worried.. they're seeing a blood coming from my mouth..

Kotori : nii-san.. you're bleeding..

Itou : huh?

Kotori : tissues! We need tissues! *panicked*