Chapter 20 : Christmas Eve

Yazawa Nico's Pov

I couldn't even believe with my own two eyes and in front of myself seeing Itou with another women except Eli.. were he cheated on Eli?

--------

Ayase Eli's Pov

I should send him a text message about Nico just now, make sure to let him know

I should send him a text message about Nico just now, make sure to let him know ...

Nico's got misunderstanding..

---------

~ Cafe ~

Itou's pov

Eli texting me saying that Yazawa Nico having a misunderstanding about my relationship with my two besfriend, between and Akari and Akai.

Why does that twin tails hair here for? Stalking someone like me, for what?

I noticed Akari have been staring at my face for very quite a while.. and I'd never knew that she would stared at me like that just a few minutes and she would spoke up and saying something about this right now, but why won't she say anything yet?

Akari : who's texting you just now?

Itou : my girlfriend said that her friends saw us just an hours ago.

Akai : Eli-san said that?

Itou : yeah, just a couple minutes ago.

Akari : when will come back to the America with us again? Our parents misses you so much while living over there.

Itou : I misses them too, I wishes that I could go there with you guys after she's graduated high school.

Akai : okay then, that's settle. Isn't it great idea sis? Whil waiting Eli-san graduate from her high school days, before both of you two get married and have a honeymoon at our place for fun..

Itou : thanks bro, and you too Akari.

Akari : your most welcomed to be my foster brother him and me.

Itou : thanks sis Akari. *Chuckles*

Akai : awesome my brother is Itou~

--------

~ After The Date With Eli ~

Eli : thanks for the date today, dear.

Itou : your welcome. So how's Yazawa-san?

Eli : I have no idea what does exactly she's doing right now. Probably doing something at her place while taking her younger siblings.

Itou : she has younger siblings too?

Eli : me and Nozomi lately has bee visiting her place after school. She even invited both of us to come to her place to help her with grocery for dinner to her family.

Itou : no wonder she always avoid my eyes contact last year, and she didn't give me an proper answer during that time.

Eli : does she make an trouble with you?

Itou : no, I think. Eli..

Eli : yes?

Itou : wanna go somewhere during Christmas?

Eli : are we going there alone? Or with everyone?

Itou : alone.

---------

Ayase Eli's Pov

I'd never thought about it before, he did changed a lot and so sudden make a move to asked me, to go somewhere quite place where we can be alone without someone disturb our romantic life.

~ sorry if the story its too short for you guys ~

Byee, Have fun with Happy New Year 2020 & Merry Christmas.