where's Author?

Honoka : Itou-san, do you know where's Author-san?

Itou : I haven't seen her these days as well..

Hanayo : were she sick?

Rin : I think the same thing too, nya~!

Maki : she probably lazy this month..

Nozomi : my cards also telling the same answer as well like Maki-chan said just now.

Eli : this month is.. November, right?

Nico : are we missing someone here?

Umi : wait, where's Kotori?

All : eh? 😅

------------------------------------------------------

~ Author House ~

*Ding Dong~!*

Author : yes..?

Kotori : I found you.

Author : eh? Minami-san? How did you found this place?

Kotori : I asked Maki-chan to tell me where did you lived. Can I come in?

Author : Ah, sure. Make yourself a home.

Kotori : thank you, Author-chan.

~ Living Room ~

Kotori : were you lived alone?

Author : no, I lived with parents. But I decides to lived alone from them.

Kotori : how many siblings does you have?

Author : I've 3 siblings, I'm the youngers of two olders.

While Author making a drinks for Kotori and herself, Kotori walks towards the photo of her family. Kotori seems curious why does Author doesn't talk a lot about her family? Family problem? That's probably privacy life for her to shared at this wattpad?

She even told me before, she admitted that she's in love with Anime unlike the real-world. She's been through hard time with the real-world instead of Delusion like Anime world for her entire life.

Sometimes, Author could be more behavior cold-hearted towards someone various people in the real life of hers.
She spending her time with smartphone games instead spending time with her own family.

Author : Minami-san? Minami-san? Kotori!

Kotori : *startle* eh?

Author : are you okay? You seems space out of your thoughts.. *worried*

Kotori : tell me something more..

Author : eh? About what? What kind?

Kotori : when your's birthday?

Author : next weekend..

Kotori : details, please.

Author : it's November 16, 1996.

Kotori : you wouldn't mind if we celebrate your birthday for the next announcement?

Author : I don't mind.. after all..

I, Kotori said goodbye to Author after leaving her house something changes her life after she's making this story.. were she this lonely life even more?

Honoka and the others seems worried, Itou-niisan even told me "next time tells me where's you're headed to?" And he put his fingertips on his lips like it's our secret has been confirmed.

Kotori : girls, there's something I need to tell you about ...

Eli : what is it, Kotori.

Kotori : the next weekend, do we have practice?

Honoka : no, we don't have any practice during nezt weekend because it's autumn days, so I suggested we take a break.

Umi : what's wrong Kotori?

Kotori : let's celebrate author's birthday. *smiles*

Itou : Hana-chan birthday?

All : author birthday next weekend?

Kotori : can we celebrate?

Maki : Aniki.

Itou : any last word from her, Kotori?

Kotori : she said that she doesn't mind that we're all celebrated her birthday.

Hanayo : where are we gonna celebrate?

Maki : mom prefer us to celebrate at our house, because mom wanted to meet with her so bad.

Eli : than that's settles, right honey?

Itou : yes. We're dismissed for today story.

~ thanks for reading.. let's continued new chapter after Author's Birthday ~