Chapter 19 : Meeting Her Parents

Itou's Pov

The two of us have been dating about 2 years ago and our relationship was complicated to each other because we are most look alike teachers & students nothing more than like boyfriend and girlfriend or anything to ourselves.

I've been anxious about my decision meeting her parents during her school summertime day without being with family but why did she invites a men like me to come to her house in this situation.

I met Arisa Ayase at the school she said she was forgotten something at the school so she went to the school and get them as quick as she can go home safety. I was on duty at the school, unexpected to meet her for the first time for ourselves.

She did mention her sister name was Eli Ayase, and she's her younger sister of Eli. She and Yukiho wanted to be School Idols like their sister dreams and make it come true for the future as well. What an strong and interesting girls that I ever met before.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~ Ayase Resident ~

Why does am I familiar to this house? Could it be.. my childhood memories?

Eli : Arisa, welcome home.

Arisa : Oneechan look here, who's coming here with me?

[ when she takes a few step towards to her younger sister and she saw her boyfriend behind her younger sister. She was so surprised and asked how did he met her younger sister? ]

Eli : *surprised*

Itou : hello, Ayase Eli.

Arisa : I met sensei at the school and he's here because sending me back home, Oneechan.

Eli : thank you for sending her home.

Itou : it's fine.

Arisa : I'm going inside first, Oneechan.

Eli : okay.

Eli bring me to her garden and have a conversation for a little longer, because she's been missed me before I'm been working at part-time job and hadn't a time to spent with her. Maki told about her situation so now I am here, wanted to talk her more and more.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~ Garden ~

Eli : that was surprised seeing you again, dear.

Itou : me too, I had no idea that you have a younger sister because I haven't asked you that question before.

Eli : how's your work?