T W E N T Y

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔●●● 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦! 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴╰┈➤ ❝ [ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ]❞

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
●●● 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦! 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴
╰┈➤ ❝ [ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ]❞

ASHLEY AWOKE SLOWLY, her body shifting in the bed as she felt the familiar warmth of the arms wrapped around her

ASHLEY AWOKE SLOWLY, her body shifting in the bed as she felt the familiar warmth of the arms wrapped around her. As she turned to face the source of that warmth, a smile spread across her lips. Her eyes landed on Sting, who lay beside her, seemingly still lost in the peaceful realm of sleep. The sight of him filled her with a deep sense of contentment, a feeling that washed over her like a gentle wave.

Reaching out, she gently brushed her hand across the sharp curve of his jaw, her fingers lightly caressing his smooth skin. She moved her hand to cup his cheek, her thumb tenderly wiping away a stray eyelash that had settled there. As she watched him, she couldn't help but notice the subtle change in his breathing pattern. It was a small, almost imperceptible shift, but it was enough to tell her that he was only pretending to be asleep.

A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she shook her head in amusement at his antics. She tried to move, to slip out of his embrace, but his arms only tightened around her, pulling her closer. Sting buried his head into her shoulder, his breath warm against her skin.

"Where are you going?" he groaned, his voice scratchy and low from sleep. He pressed soft, sleepy kisses along her exposed shoulder, the sensation sending a shiver down her spine. She was only wearing a tank top and shorts, and the contrast between the cool morning air and his warm kisses was delightful. "It's our day off," he murmured, his voice a mix of pleading and contentment. "Let's sleep in..." His words were accompanied by a gentle squeeze, as if he could physically hold her in place with his affection alone.