L43

LALISA MANOBAN

I'm busy eating some chips while watching Netflix when someone suddenly knocked on my room door.

"Come in!" I lazily shouted. Expecting that one of my eonnies will be entering but no. It's Jungkook! JEON FREAKIN JUNGKOOK

"What the hell?" I shouted. His cold and emotionless expression laid on me. What did I do?

"So..Lisa" His husky voice started. "Why did you end our contract?"

My mind went blank. What should I say? I'm afraid that if I speak out the truth, he will hurt Tzuyu.

"Ermm...I t-told you it's because of my health problem" I reasoned out avoiding his stare.

"Then why can't you look straight at me?" He smirked. His smirked got me goosebump.

"Is that even needed?" I asked. He walk towards me making my heart beat like a crazy cheetah.

"Yes" Every words of him making my spine shivered. My palms are getting wet because of the nervousness.

"T-then...it's because of my health problem" I forced myself to look straight on his eyes. He stepped backward with a sad emotion on his eyes.

"You're lying limaro" He stated that makes me scared at the same time shocked.

"No I'm not" I faked a laugh. Please someone save me!

"Just tell me the truth" His voice filled the whole room. Should I tell him the truth?

I gulped and breath out some air. "B-because Tzuyu said she's jealous...and she loves you so much"

"Is that is?"

I opened my eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Is that the only reason?"

"What?" I innocently asked. What the hell is he saying?

"Don't you love me?"

It took me minutes to realized his words. Sudden realization hit me and I looked at him with a shocked expression.

"W-what?" My voice is shaking and my heart beat, beats more fast.

He let out a breath. "Jisoo-noona, told me before I enter your room. She told me that you love me"

My eyes widened. My eonnie is a freakin traitor! I will have some revenge on you Jisoo-eonnie! Argh!

"Lisa...why you didnt tell me?" He asked sweetly.

My knees is now like a jelly-ace. He knows how to make me weak.

"B-because you...have Tzuyu" A tear escaped from my eyes. It's because I think that Jungkook will never be mine because he love someone else.

I don't want to be a third-wheel so since I already admitted my feelings on him, I will let it go my feelings after this. Because, this is not right.

"Don't cry" He said and wiped my tears using his thumbs. I bite my lips to stop a sob that wanted to escape.

He's said 'dont cry' does it means that he can't do anything about my feelings? Yeah right, he loves Tzuyu and I can't force someone to love me back.

"I love you baby"

"Y-you love me?" I asked. Fear ate me, Don't you dare say that. I might forget that you have a girlfriend. He's joking, what a lame joke.

"Yes, I love you" He repeated and after that he stole a smack-kiss on my lips.

My eyes widened as my cheeks starting to burn. "Tzuyu" I shockingly said when I saw Tzuyu standing infront of my room while tears is rolling on her cheeks.