L3

LISA » The photoshoot was already finished but our PD's told us to stay. I mean Jungkook and I we're rold to stay. This is really awkward.

"Uhmmm? How do we do? I mean let's not be awkward" Her husky voice filled the empty room.

"Uhhh..yes yes..what should we do?" I asked while looking at him. "Knowing each other?" I added.

"Sure? On what way?" He laughed a little. His laugh is like a music to my ears.

"Uhmmm? Like who is your favorite artist?" I asked and waited for his answer.

"IU-Sunbaenim" He smiled.

Ohhh. Right.

"How about you?" He added and waiting for my answer.

"DJ Snake?" I laughed.

We know each other and didn't even noticed that three hours has passed. Like we know each other for about a year. Ofcourse we will work for ten months. We need to build chemistry between us. We should not be awkward.

"You should not fall inlove with me" He jokingly said and I just raised my eyebrows on him.

"What? Fall inlove with you? Impossible" I smirked. "And Mister Jeon..BLACKPINK can't date" I added with a little smile.

"Like? If you love the person..you will break the rule just for him right?" He said with a dead-serious tone.

"Right. But I'm not yet ready to date. I mean dating isn't on my mind yet" I said and just shrugged.

"If IU Sunbaenim like me back. I will court her" He said and looked around the room.

"If?" I laughed.

"You know there's nothing impossible with me." He proudly said.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said and the door went open revealing our manager but without our PD's.

We bid goodbye to each other. I need to go back to our dorm as soon as possible or else Rosé-eonnie will eat my pasta.

Talking with Jungkook is really fun. I mean you will not feel uncomfortable with him. He is easy going person. He is funny. And it's such an honor to be friend with him.