Everything changes

JACE POV

She just sat there watching me. I could take it as a complement but I know it isn't so. After a minute or so she get up and walks out of the café. "wait here Simon,i'll just remembered I had to do something. I'll come back in a minute." I here Simon mumble "now you leave me alone,again" that I KNOW was a complement.

I caught up with the girl but kept my distance. After a while she stops and turns around. "you know you're a terrible spy, if you wanted my number you could only ask".

"who are you?" I ask

"Clarissa Fairchild, shadowhunter"

"A what?" I ask confused

"- and more importantly,you're not a mundane "

"A what?" I ask again feeling pretty stupid.

"Whats your name?" she asks

"m-" my phone started ringing. I hung up but it started again. She smiles a little bit. "You should answar that. It could be your boyfriend"
"I don't have a girl or boyfriend" I say. Then I answared. It's Dad. "Hey Da-"

"Jace,don't come home. Take a cab to our summer house and hide."
I hear an explosion in the background.
"Dad! What's going ON?!!
"I have know time to explain. Remember son,me and your mother loves you"
the the line died.
"Dad? DAD?!!"
I run home the fastest I've ever ran before. When I come I see the ruins of my only home and nobody was there...

HEY Guys! Hope you liked this chapter or story. Please comment Good or bad. Thanks!

Love you all!