Okay....

HI guys! i´m SO sorry for not posting anything. Please if you like High School love storys look into my new story:

When the bad boy meets me...

it would really mean a lot. Okay, enough "talking". Let´s do this!

.............................................................................................................................................................................

"I'm sorry what?" I asked the strange man.

"Well, you don't seem to know what I'm talking about. It's nothing then. So, Jace was it?

No, it's Janet. Didn't i say that before?

"Yeah,hmmmm, Jace."

"What did you see today?"

"Well, let's see, i got attacked by a big dog just after my parents disappeared. and then i passed out a-"

"-That's not necessery. My name is Hodge and you Jace is by blood, a shadowhunter.

” I'm sorry what?

” A shadowhunter”

” Soooo, i hunt shadows now? Sorry, but all this sounds like a bad episode of Supernatural."

“I have absoluteley no idea what you are talking about, but the “big dog” you saw and fought was actually a demon. And the the image you have on your arm is a rune. “ Hodge looked tired. Like he had said this sentence I thousand times and was very tired of it.

“Well, I'll ask Alec to give you some clothes and we'll talk about this later.” hodge says tiredlt.

Who the hell is Alec?

What about my parents?

“What about my parents?”

“we will talk about it later, Here, this is Alec.”

A guy In my age with all black clothes and and dark hair steps in my sight.

“Come on Jake, this way”

Did he seriosly call me Jake?

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Alec leads me in a big rum with a big bed in it. That's all I see because the rest of the room is covered in different weapons. Alec starts digging through a drawere and pulls out a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt.

“These should fit” He says bored.

Wonder if he knows Clariss- I mean Clary?

“Hey, before you go. Do you know that Clary girl?

Alec starts to chuckle and looks at me with an amusing look.

“Trust me dude. She's waaay out of your leauge”

Then he walked away leaving me alone with my thoughts.

.................................................................................................................................................................

I´m Sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for nit updating. And this is even a short one. BUT I'm going to try to make the chapter much longer and etter and updated faster.

remember this is UNEDITED.

Thanks

Enjoy!!!