The institute

JACE POV

"Dad?! Mom?!! Anyone?!!" I suddenly see something big and slimey. I was huge. And it looked like a dog. I ran through the remains of our house far away from the monster and ended up in the kitchen. There I got the idea to do a crazy thing. I found some flammable products and a match. I run to the fridge nd then light the match...
BOOM! The kitchen exploded but tje dog just ran out of the kitchen. I then heard something dying. I walked in to the living room and saw that girl looking at the dead dog. The girl... Clarissa.

I suddenly fely really mad.
"Who are you?!"
"Where are my parents?"

She smiled. "I already said my name and I'm a shadowhunter. And I don't know where your parents are, but I do know that I have orders to take you to the institute."

I suddenly felt woozy. I didn't have time to ask what she meant before everything went black...

I felt two strong hands carry me on his shoulder. I know it's a he mostly because a female could not possebly carry me by herself. I tried to look up. The only thing I saw was a some fiery red hair. Then everything went dark once again...

A/N
I know it's been a while since I the last chapter. But now it's here!! Hope you liked it!!