CHAPTER ELEVEN

To say that Jungkook was freaking out would be an understatement

To say that Jungkook was freaking out would be an understatement. He had been calling and texting Yoongi nonstop, sending him messages on social media and even sending him an email just in case. But he hadn't received any replies. He had stopped by his house the next morning hoping, praying, that maybe Yoongi had just fallen asleep and forgot to text him and hadn't woken up yet. But Yoongi wasn't there, and his parents had said he didn't come home last night. To which Jungkook covered and said he forgot Yoongi had slept over at Jimin's to work on a project and must have forgot to tell them. He didn't need to worry his parent's, not when he didn't even know what was going on.

Jungkook could tell that something was wrong, he knew something was wrong. There was no way Yoongi would just disappear unless something had happened. Or if someone had happened. There was a constant nagging in the back of his head, that someone had taken him, specifically someone that had connections to himself. And he was absolutely terrified. But he also didn't know how someone could have found out that quickly, unless someone had been watching him and Yoongi.

And the only person he could think of was Necro. He had attacked Yoongi that first day, he could have been following Jungkook as he was Spider-man and saw them together the day he told Yoongi his secret. It was the only person who seemed obvious and he needed to tell Namjoon immediately. He took his phone out of his backpack as he was walking, pausing to look at all the unread texts and missed calls. He wanted to send another text, knowing that Yoongi wasn't going to reply, but he liked the hope that maybe he would. But he dialled Namjoon's number instead.

Every passing second felt like agony, until he finally picked up. "Mr. Kim! I need your help."

"Jungkook? Are you okay?"

"Yoongi is missing and I think Necro may be involved and I'm really worried and I'm coming over right now so we can find him, please help me find him."

"Woah, okay slow down. Take this one step at a time."

"Yoongi and I were together last night and I told him to text me when he got home safe, but he didn't. I've sent him texts and called him and he hasn't answered and he isn't at home either. I know something is wrong, and I know Necro knows who he is. And he knows he's connected to me. Which gives him a motive for taking him and potentially hurting hi-"

"Okay, let's not go there yet. I will look into finding Necro, and finding Yoongi. You go to school, get your mind off things, see your friends, and then come by the Tower after."

"I can't go to school and keep my mind off of this, Yoongi is the most important thing in my life and if anything happens to him I won't be able to forgive myself."

"We're going to find him, Jungkook. I won't let anything happen to him and I'll use every available resource and connection I have to ensure that. But I also know that you have other friends at school, and an attendance and GPA to maintain. So, for a few hours go be a normal high school student, see your friends and come over right after school, okay?"