Chapter 2: Bella

*Bella's POV*

I can barely walk through the huge crowd that's currently trashing my house. What do I care though? This is the party of the year.

Before I continue, let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm an insomniac, and I'm bipolar. Yeah, that's kinda weird, and no one knows that. Beside Taylor, Nicki, and Paige, I don't think I've ever told anyone. Unless Melody counts, which I doubt.

Thinking about Melody's weird.

Yeah, I don't think she counts.

I look to the middle of the room and see Nicki dancing. She's actually pretty good, and she somehow knows what she's doing. Everyone's watching her, cheering and whatever else the heck they're doing. I haven't seen Taylor for maybe an hour or so, and however much I've looked for her, she just like, fell off the face of the earth. Paige is talking to some guy while sipping on some Coca~Cola, because she doesn't drink.

Everyone seems to be having fun, and I'm happy for that.

I bump into tons of people as I make my way to the front door, because somehow the party-mood is completely gone. That's what I get for being the weird bipolar chick. I walk out and find tons of people in the yard, doing drugs and crap. Why in my yard?

"Hey there." I hear a voice behind me, and I spin around to find some guy I've never even met staring down at my boobs. He licks his lips.

Yeah, no.

He leans in and tries to kiss me, grabbing me and pulling me tightly against him. But lemme tell you something: do NOT mess with a bipolar girl that happens to be in a horrible mood. I shove him off me and he stumbles back, alarmed but clearly not done trying to get to me.

I solved that problem too though, with a quick kick in the stomach. Now he falls down, lying on the ground. Not moving, or trying to get up. Just lying there.

I don't think he could get up if he tried. I can practically smell alcohol on him, even from here.

He's wasted.

I walk down the sidewalk to go do something. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. "She's ditching her own party? Whats wrong with her?" Well, this is what I get for running out of meds and having a mom that doesn't want to go out and get some. And judging by the prices, I don't really blame her.

I cross my arms because it's really not very warm outside, despite the fact it's only October. I just wander around the street, until I'm out of my neighborhood and into another one, that's pretty huge. Plenty of room for me to wander.

I kick over a trashcan. No one's outside to try and talk to me, because, well, they'd probably get the same treatment the trash can did. I told you; I'm really just not in a good mood. I'm pretty glad that it's past midnight.

I kind of feel guilty about that trash can.

Oh well, screw that.

"Hey." A male voice says from behind me. I spin around prepared to kick him in the shin for talking to me, when he holds his hands up in surrender, a light smile on his face. "Calm down, I just thought you looked lonely."

"Lonley?!" I exclaim. "I don't wanna be with anyone right now."

"That's what you think." The guy says, confusing me.

"You're not making sense." I tell him.

"Never said I would."

"Um..."

"Sorry."

"Why?"

"Not sure."

I look at him a little funny. He's actually kinda cute, with dimples when he smiles. He has on a t-shirt that was gray, and a pair of dark jeans. He has a tattoo on his arm with some kind of writing in another language. No clue what that one said.