chaper 5

edwards pov
"RING RING RING"
the school bells rang, signaling for the end of the school day. i wish i could say my first day was good but... here i was hanging from the bathroom stall in just my shirt and underwear.
it all started after 2nd hour - i was walking to my locker when i was grabbed by eli in the back of the neck and dragged to the bathroom no one uses.
he decided to beat me up for a bit, and then hang my on a stall, where as you can imagine, i'm still hanging. he threw my pants in the garbage, so those are gonna wreak, if i ever even get do-
my underwear ripped. thank goodness. i lay on the floor, my ass exposed, until i quickly scurry to the garbage can. i grabbed my pants out of there and quickly put them on.
i cleaned up the blood on my face and grabbed my backpack that i always had by me. luckily, eli has never gone through it. i carry some of my most prized possessions in there.. including my journal.
i push open the bathroom door and walk outside. i see my brothers waiting for me in the parking lot, next to cole's car. i shake my head and start to run towards them, knowing they're gonna be pissed i took so long.
"what took you so long!" eric yelled as he hit the back of my head.
i didn't respond and tried to open the backseat door, in attempts to make him forget about it and not be so mad.
"i said, what took you so long!" eric yelled, grabbing the collar of my shirt and pushing me into the car. i winced and closed my eyes in pain, all while trying to come up with an excuse.
"i umm uh i-i needed to um ta-talk to some t-teachers." i lied. i looked away from his piercing eyes. he let go of my shirt and i sighed with relief.
i put my earbuds in and looked out the window. after a few minutes, i glared at eric who was sitting in the passenger seat, smirking at me. he threw a foam football at me to get my attention. i took my earbuds out.
"w-what." i asked sharply.
"we both have practice tonight so you have to come to those. oh, and don't go to the bathroom. we don't want you getting beat up in there-again."
i rolled my eyes as he laughed and i put my earbuds back in. last year after one of their practices, they had both beat me up for
fun. i had multiple bruises and a split lip after that.

i pulled my hood up as we walked out of the car. i walked to the top of the bleachers and started doing my homework.
forty minutes into my homework, i was hit in the head with a football. i looked up to see eric laughing with all of his friends. i got up and grabbed the football. i walked it down there and handed it to eric.
"you know you could've thrown it right?" eric's friend sebastian ridiculed. i just turned around and walked up the bleachers, knowing how bad i am at throwing.
after another hour and twenty minutes, they had finally finished their practice. i waited for everyone else to leave and then i walked off the bleachers. i walked up to my brothers, where i was immediately pulled into a headlock by eric. he proceeded to give me one of the hardest noogies i had ever received.
i heard cole laughing and i just rolled my eyes while groaning from pain. he eventually let me go and i stepped away from him, obviously annoyed. he began to cooe me but i just rolled my eyes and ignored them both.
dinner
i walk downstairs behind eric and cole after being called down for dinner by my mom. tonight is a special night. both my mom and dad and home to eat dinner, which rarely ever happens. we usually just have our chef cook for us.
i was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom asked, "here sweetie, the spaghetti." i grabbed the spaghetti and put it on the table. my mom sat down as i was doing this, meaning there was only one spot left at the table. shoot. i looked around and realized i had no other option except to sit.
i sat across from cole and next to eric. we began eating.
there was a lot of small talk and a lot of kicks from cole and eric from under the table but i survived!
i put my dishes in my in the sink and bolted up the stairs. i quickly locked the door and fell asleep right away.

hi guys! sorry it took so long for this to post. i've been really busy and my motivation has been pretty low. please remember to vote, comment and share this story!!