seven

Okay, Lisa knew she's probably exaggerating but time flew by really fast.

And by really fast, she meant really fast.

She couldn't believe it's been almost six months since she and Jungkook well uhm– she never really figured out what happened. Sure, she had feelings for him and he apparently wholeheartedly returned those said feelings but what they have is still (to put it simply) undefined.

Yes, undefined. No definition. In short, they hold hands, kiss, do all the mushy couple stuff and she still had no idea what they were.

Don't get her wrong, though. The past months with Jungkook had been nothing but pure bliss. Sure there were the occasional bickering but not much had changed in their relationship. They still hang out at each other's apartments, drink their asses off, and do everything they used to do when they were still just friends. Except there's a lot of PDA now.

Lots and lots of it.

So if any of you are wondering what Lisa's doing right now, she's currently at the mall. With the one and only Jennie Kim.

Mall and Jennie. A lethal combination, to be honest.

After being dragged from store to store and after Lisa's numerous attempts to find somewhere to take a quick break, or find some place to sit down and maybe just to take a breath, Jennie finally relented. Both of them are now settled down in a booth at some cuban restaurant they wanted to try.

"Okay, bitch. What's your game plan for tonight?"

Game what now?

"Uh, what?"

Jennie rolled her eyes at her. "Do you really not know what today is?"

Almost automatically, Lisa racked her brain, wondering who the hell had a birthday or something she might've forgotten. It couldn't be one of her unnies, or her oppas. Nope, it's not her parents or siblings–wait she doesn't even have siblings, what the hell.

She was about to open her mouth and well, talk of course, and ask Jennie what she's talking about when her phone suddenly lit up. Lisa looked at the screen, eyes widening, not caring one bit about whoever the fuck texted her. Her eyes zooming in on the time stamp right in the middle of Jungkook's face on her lockscreen.

Wait no. It wasn't even the time stamp. She's talking about the date.

It's September 1. Jungkook's 22nd birthday.

What the actual fuck.

"Holy fucking shit, Jen. What the fuck. It's Jungkook's fucking birthday and I f–"

"I swear to god Lalisa, say the word fuck one more time and I'm shoving these heels down your throat."

She gulped, sipping her iced tea. Lisa obviously wanted something else shoved down her throat, but she actually forgot the guy's birthday for the first time since they knew each other, and unless she comes up with a way to make it up to him, the chances of that happening is close to zero percent.

So fuck her life.

And the worst part was that it had to be now, of all the times she could've forgot about it. Her brain just had to fail her exactly when they just decided to pursue whatever it is they had right now. How stupid can she get?