Chapter 18 ~ Your Heart

"I can't believe we let them escape after they made a big show of trespassing. They caught us completely unguarded, huh? More importantly, we must make sure the students are safe." Nezu stated while looking to where 2 villains have disappeared.

The heroes nodded as they split up to search for them.

"If this many pro heroes have gathered here, then it looks like they did not attack the whole school." Todoroki predicted while rubbing the back of his neck.

"That would be true. If they did attack our school, this won't end well." Netsu agreed.

Tana and Bakugou were looking around feeling oddly quiet. Tana looked at Murph to see her eyes covered by her bangs, shaking tenderly. She patted her head to calm her down.

"Midoriya! Are you guys alright?" Kirishima called out running towards Deku and All Might.

"Ah!! Kirishima, wait!" Deku tried to stop him not wanting him to see All Might's secret form.

The big concrete wall blocked his path to stop him by Cementoss. He told him to gather in front of the gate and that they will deal with the injured here.

"That makes sense! Roger that! Hey, he said to gather in front of the gate!"

Kirishima ran back to the group as he told them.

"Do you think he might be okay?" Tana asked.

"Yeah! I'm sure!"

"......"

Netsu was the only one who hadn't said anything as they walk upstairs to meet their classmates. He tried to hide himself from breaking down at any minute. Murph noticed him as she grew a bit worried.

"Is something wrong?"

Netsu stopped after they made it to the top where there's a gate that leads outside. Tana stopped and turned and gasped to see unexpected turn of events. He took off his mask and you could see tears are already out of his eyes as they roll down to his neck.

"I'm a failure.." he murmured feeling himself drowning from his tears.

"What?" Murph and Tana asked.

"I'm a failure! For not protecting my classmate and disappointing my mom and sis.." he cried covering his face.

"But were they hurt? Like really bad?"

"No. He's fine but that doesn't mean for a fact I didn't protect him when I wasn't looking."

"That's not true. Everyone makes mistakes. That doesn't mean you are not a hero. You are a hero. If he said he is fine, then that shows you did protect him even if he is hurt. It shows that you learn your lesson." Tana convinced him surprising both.

"That's why she wants to become a hero." Murph thought.

"........You're right. Sorry. I won't let my negative thoughts take over."

"Good. Your mom and your sister would be very proud. I know it's not my to know what happen to them but I know they are here." Tana showed him his chest to where his heart beat.

Netsu looked at his chest before facing her with a small smile. Tana nodded before walking away along with Murph leaving him in his own thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at Sauna, Mahjong, where the bar is located were where 2 villains are in the secret hideout. Shigaraki was lying on the floor badly injured with blood pouring out from his arms and legs as he's surrounded by his own blood. Not only that but there's a purple crystal on his right hand that is incased. Kurogiri tried to get it out of him but it is hard to break it and it will take a while to break it until they turned into shards. He is in pain right now but he was angry.