His dark side

Y/N POV
The next morning I woke up next to Jack entangled in his arms, I carefully got up and walked out. (You wore the same thing everyday, of course you washed it but yeah). I went downstairs and saw two men in masks "morning" I said they looked at me and I got a better look. One had a white mask with black eyes and the other had a black ski mask and a red frown, "morning" said the white masked one. "Haven't seen you before you new?" He said I nod "I'm Masky and that is Hoodie" I nod and walk into the kitchen. I saw Jeff, Toby, Ben and Jane "Hey Hatter" Jane said, "hello" she nodded and I made myself some tea. "What kind of tea is that?" Jane asked as I sat down next to her "cyanide" her eyes widened behind her mask. "ARE YOU SUICIDAL?!" I shake my head and giggle, "I'm immune" she gave me a blank stare and slowly nodded. As I finished my tea I put the mug into the sink and left the kitchen to Slenders office. I got a bit...lost since I have only been here for a day, I see Ben standing behind me. With no emotion I ask "Ben, can you show me where Slenders office is?" He grew a sly smirk and stepped closer to me. "Sure but for a price~" "Ben don't you dare" he pinned me to a wall "oh come on you don't belong to anyone yet". "Women are not objects" I say growing heated he only started to lean closer to me until he was thrown back, "J-Jack?!" He said frightened. I looked over and saw the clown "Hatter his office is down the hall to the right" he pointed down the hall. I quickly ran away, "Jesus".
Time skip
Slender let me in "yes child?" "May I go out for the day? I need a break everything just happened so suddenly". He nods and I exit his office, I made my way towards the front door when I saw Jack with some blood on him. "Woah" I say "I beat that reject up for you~!" I nod and leave but he followed me out. "Why are you following me Jack?" "Where are you going?" He ignored my question. "Out" "can I go with?" I nod and we stay silent.
Time skip
I arrived at this club that was clown themed, perfect for me and Jack to fit in. "Go have some fun" I said as I entered the building, I sat down at a seat and a bartender came my way. He looked like pennywise with the makeup he wore "what can I get'cha lad?" "A Bloody Mary" he nods and begins his work. A few minuets he hands me the drink and I hand him some money, "have a good one lad" I smile and sit there drinking. This was my first time having any kind of alcoholic drink, and it was nice "woah dude cool costume!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Jack next to me looking at a small guy. "Thanks now take some candy and run along" the guy just gave him a weird look and ran back to the dance floor. "Be right back Hatter" he then got up and left, then the bartender came over to me "my shift was over and I wanted to talk". I finished my drink and a different guy cleaned the glass "okay where?" He pointed to the door "outside if that's alright" he gave off some weird vibes. I got up and dusted my dress off he just followed, he took me out in an alleyway just outside the club. "So what's your name?" I gave a twirl and bow "they call me Mad Hatter" he crossed his arms "real name?" "Y/N". I walked back over to him and he pinned my arms over my head and pushed me to the wall "this is no way to treat a lady". He rolled his eyes and started to kiss my neck Jack should be here...did he leave me? If he did I don't care I can kill this fool and leave. He continued to kiss me but I heard a deep growl, he stopped, "who's there?!" The clown re-appeared "Laughing mother fucking Jack". Damn he's soooo dead!! The guy was soon torn up by Jack, and Jack laughed at the body "I'd kill ANYONE for you Hatter!" Oh shit, I said in my head. "S-stay away" I said calmly he stepped closer and grabbed my arm "you're mine now!" He leaned in and kissed me.