Back again

(The son is called ROKI ROKI if you wanted to know)
Slender POV
As soon as I left Jack alone I went to the cliff where it all took place, and I saw her tattered body laying there. I went down and got her, and I was back at the mansion holding her in my arms. "Hold on I'll get you back" then a black portal appeared "HEYA" it was a girl with black hair. "I'm Scar...from a different universe!" Confusion surrounded me. "Uhhh?" She giggled and turned into that little girl "you?! How?" "Magic!" She grinned. I tilt my head "bring out clown and I'll save you on time" I put Hatter in her arms as I teleported Jack out. "You!" He said while tears surrounded his eyes threatening to fall. She nodded "come on" she led us into a space in front of the mansion, "one sec I need to focus, if you want her human again and not a ghost". She put on black headphones and blasted this weird Japanese song, she then chanted Latin while holding Hatters bloody hand. "Okay done" She then got up and went back in her black portal, "what the fuc-fudge" (gotta think of Sally bro). Jack kneeled beside her and held both her hands in his "d-do you think it worked?" Jack asked looking at me. I went by Hatters side and touched her neck to find a pulse, and I finally found one, "she's alive" Jacks eyes lit up "I'll get her to EJ" he said while picking her up and walking towards the mansion. I followed behind him.