Backstory

Y/N POV
Mother decided I should stay locked up in my room which is the attic. It only held a mattress and little clothes, but I preferred the maid looking pastel one. I always washed it and wore it everyday, oh right, hello I am Y/N or Mad Hatter as I call myself. I am currently 17 years old and my father died when I was 10, but mother always blames it on me. It wasn't my fault he got in a crash (for those mother-less or without a father I am so sorry). "CRYBABY GET DOWN HERE AND COOK" I don't know why she called me that, I showed no emotion at all. I stood up, back straight and walked downstairs, "FINALLY" she threw a bottle my way, but I dodged it. I lived off of sweets and I didn't gain any weight from it, strange but wonderful tea was also my main thing. I made some spaghetti and my 'special' tea, I brought a small plate of food to mother and a cup of the tea. I also had a cup for myself and it was the expensive, fine china kind. It had a floral design on it in pastel all of my small plates, silverware, and teacups were the same. A gift from father but if someone destroyed ONE of them then I would go crazy, she wolfed down the food and gave the cup a strange look. "This better be good or else it's another beating for you!" I sat there with a small smile as I sipped from my teacup. "Trust me it's delicious" she took a huge gulp and started choking, she kept yelling and choking but I ignored her. Humming a song I cleaned the dishes, I grabbed an old bag to place a few books and all the china in.

After I came back downstairs I saw her as dead as a rat, "I hate brats" I said softly and left the house through the backyard

After I came back downstairs I saw her as dead as a rat, "I hate brats" I said softly and left the house through the backyard. The woods were extremely thicc 😉😉...I walked into the deep forest looking at the setting sun, I kept humming the tune. When I saw a yellow house in the far distance, I walked over to it.
Time skip
I used my power so only a kid could see me if there were any in there, "I HATE YOU!" A small voice yelled and a door slammed. "Tch, to simple" I said as I walked into the one story house, I went through a window dusting off my outfit. I saw a little girl crying on her bed, I looked around and saw pictures of horses everywhere. "Shh shh shh little doll, don't be sad" she looked over to me, "who are you?" I smile and grab her hand gently rubbing it with my thumb. "I'm the Mad Hatter would you like to be my friend?" She nods and cries more I hug her and feel disgusting. I absolutely hate brats EVEN KIDS "would you like to tell me what happened?" She looked up and wiped her tears away. "Mommy said I was being bad and took away his music box" I tilt my head who is he? "Oh dear" I say "would you like to have a tea party to feel better?". She nods and smiles, but I hear heavy footsteps coming to the door, "shh don't tell anyone I'm here" she nods. And I just stand there with my back straight, a man, the father, walked through with a black and white music box. "I'm so sorry honey mommy had a bit to much of her juice, and she's a bit sad since her mother died". "So I'm giving this to you but don't let mommy know" the child nods and hugs her father "thank you DaDdY" (hehehe). The father leaves and closes the door "how did daddy not see you Mad Hatter?" "Magic" she smiles. She sets the box down on a low shelf "how about that tea party?" She nods and smiles widely. I show her my bag and bring out two tea cups and two small dishes. I bring out my safe tea, "move that small table over here dear?" She nods and moves a small pink table over.

(Your eye color is your normal one and this is you for a reminder)I place a the teacups in the dishes and bring out two small spoons

I place a the teacups in the dishes and bring out two small spoons.
Time skip
I pour the teacups with the safe tea (safe tea is tea that's doesn't have poison) "now I shall teach you how to drink properly" she giggles "okay". "Follow what I do and carefully" she nods, I pick up the small dish with one hand and place my other on the cup. She follows, I raise my pinkie finger (the one on the cup) and make a silly face. She giggles, I take a small sip from the tea and place my china back down, she does too "see? Simple". She smiles but then the smile fades "I wish Jack was here" "oh, who is this Jack you speak of?". "He's in the box" "shall we let him out then?" "No mommy will be upset" I grew heated the settle back down. "Well I will have a talk with mommy and let her know Jack is safe to come out. And that she does not have to be upset" she nods and that same gross smile returns I stand up and walk over to the monotone box on the bed. I pat the spot next to me and she sits down, I place my hand on the handle and started twisting it. It played a distorted version of Pop Goes The Weasel. "Interesting" I whisper